What Tetris piece are you?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by DDRKirby(ISQ), 4 Feb 2009.

1. and why?

I like to think I'd be a T piece. Part of it is because my first name starts with a T, but I like to think that I'm pretty versatile and can do cool things akin to T-spins. I'm definitely not straightforward or powerful enough to be an I and I'm not enough of a rebel or an outlier to seem like an S or a Z. I think Os are too boring for my taste and although Ls and Js are pretty cool I don't think they quite fit with my personality.

2. I'm either a J or L, intuitively. I voted J because I like blue more than I like orange.

3. I've always liked L the most. Don't know why.

4. Muf

Muf

No love for OSZ [​IMG]

5. tr3

tr3 Unregistered

I, cause i'm straight

6. Muf

Muf

Not cause you love teh cockz? [​IMG]

7. tr3

tr3 Unregistered

[​IMG]

8. Azkar

Azkar Unregistered

I voted I because I get along with everyboday and I'm also very helpful

9. durga2112

durga2112 Unregistered

Z. I generally find it hard to fit in with people, but under the right circumstances I am able to work very well with people to produce some outstanding results.

10. Udy

Udy Unregistered

O cos I'm a square.

11. >_>

<_<

12. L because it's balanced.

13. J because it is balanced, tends to fit in well with others, but has some quirks L doesn't have to deal with very often.

14. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

T because I try to help parents and kids understand each other, just as T makes JLO and SZ fit together.

15. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

That's an awesome answer tepples! [​IMG]

I'm going to refrain from choosing anything until I've thought this one out.