What does your username mean?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by caffeine, 26 Sep 2007.

1. I keep reading it as "My Les Tone"

2. I thought it was My Left One. Not sure how the 5 became an f, but that's how I kept reading it. I just thought you were left handed.

Also, my name means mist, and is boring.

3. Last name is Schuepbach. Shuey was something my friends started calling me in junior high and particularly in high school. I love the nickname :). Pronounced like "Shoo-ee"

4. Mine's obviously comes from St-Exupery famous short novel. I took it when one of my friend called me like that when he first heard what my name more or less meant (from Vietnamese).

5. Then where the hell did the "unyo" come from? :confused:

6. Ai

Ai

Mine simply means love in Japanese. The kanji for it is currently in my avatar. I started using the username for no particular reason. I needed something new and simple. ^^

7. Muf

Muf

It didn't really come from anything. It was just a random weeabooish "nyo" ending thing to make it unique enough for a domain name that wasn't taken yet.

8. It came from taking the -u off the end of Mufu and combining it with the Nyo from Di Gi Charat.

9. Muf

Muf

Yes, exactly.

10. So AiAi from Super Monkey Ball means "love love"...?

11. I swore I was the only one that played that game... B)

12. Don't you dare. I fucking love Super Monkey Ball.

13. mine's pretty dumb in retrospect, got it for an equally dumb reason and i use it everywhere

"an ass" sounds pretty funny when you're 16. it's really not as funny when you're 28

i really want to get it changed but i really don't know what to change it to

maybe "that tetris guy" but that wouldn't really work here

14. Muf

Muf

I'm 25 and I like it :p It was fun using the name "an ass" in casual conversation at the Eindhoven meeting. :D

15. Uli

Uli

Hi,
    I'm bored of my name ... I want to change it to AAK (accidental first highscore input in TGM)...how can I do it.
    AAK

16. Typing Alex on a QWERTY keyboard, while playing Quake... It just makes you think that it was meant to happen.

I thought at first that nobody would have the same idea, but I think there's at least three French people called Qlex. One of them is actually called Qlexqndre, and... not the same result, in my opinion :p

17. Yeah, that would have to be Qlexqndre to make sense, wouldn't it.

18. In order to fully make sense, mine would have to be Qlexis, which is cryptic as well. However people can pronounce my nickname so I don't complain :awe:

I cannot imagine people saying Qlexqndre in a local meeting, really

19. Muf

Muf

Kyoolexkyoondruh.

20. "stead" because I'm always calm and steady, "shot" because I'm such a hotshot.

I'll show myself out. :rolleyes: