What class are you?? and why?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Blink, 18 Mar 2009.

1. uh some random poll after a conversation I had with Shizi. What MMO class are you when it comes to tetris? and why?

I chose mage because my playstyle is purely offense and not much defense. I cause alot of damage with my tetrises/tspins/combos, but don't really do much else. If people attack me, I have trouble defending.

2. I chose warrior because everyone knows how I want to 1v1 and compete against everybody and talk shit, even if I get my ass kicked, which I don't.

I am reckless and jump in without thinking it through, balls to the wall ready to kill a mother fucker like a true bad ass warrior.

3. I choose assassin because I try to take people out with a quick strong offense in Tetris and if I don't then they usually kill me. High risk vs reward style playing.

4. Shizi

Shizi Unregistered

yea and warriors are known tanks... rushing in headfirst and getting their asses beat up then crying for a healer [​IMG]
    sounds like you

i chose mage becuase they focus on offensive and evasion.. trying not to get hit (downstack?) while dishing out some serious hurt

5. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I'm the archer. I zig zag around those slower than me and aim for quick and fatal head shots. But my crap accuracy comes back to bite me when I chase after those super fast and 1337 players with godly equips. I try to keep my distance but some of those pesty mages have perfect accuracy and F-ing Heal. I'm busying working on socketing my boots at the moment so I can move at an instant to dodge their BS accuracy. And I'm still grinding for EXP to get that level up I need to upgrade my arrows to super mega awesome instant killing status. And I really need to get my shiny +9 bow too but the economy is so shit and everything's overpriced. Oh well, this +3 bow will have to do for now.

6. Healer.

I play TAP so i never attack anyone.

And the enemy I am trying to conquer is (TA) DEATH.

7. jujube

jujube Unregistered

8. I think I'm an assassin: attack quick, strong and early and suck if you don't kill your opponent.

9. Mage because I am capable of dealing alot of damage but also pretty vulnerable

10. I said Mage, whatever that means, because none of the other things makes any sense.