USK leaks Tetris Splash

Thread in 'Discussion' started by caffeine, 19 Jun 2007.

1. New XBLA game coming. All we know is that it's called Tetris Splash.

2. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Eh, what about Tetris Evolution? Hmm, I wonder what this version will bring to the table.

3. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

You mean like consistent performance even in PAL mode and compatibility with consoles sold in mainland Europe? "Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle" looks German.

4. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I don't quite understand. Wasn't Evolution released in Europe?

5. Big Grizzle

Big Grizzle Unregistered

It certainly was. It's all I play on teh 360 at the moment. Despite this I am intrigued and dare I say it excited at more Tetris on the 360. Maybe I need to get out more....hmm

6. tepples

Are 50 Hz players allowed to play against 60 Hz players? Or does it just skip one field out of every 6?

7. The 360 is a HD system.. HD is 60 fps in all regions.

8. tepples

It is also an SD system. Does SD on the PAL 360 require a 60 Hz TV?

9. No idea.. I don't have a 360 myself, but it would make sense I suppose. It's been done before.

10. Big Grizzle

Big Grizzle Unregistered

Sorry tepples I'm not sure what it does. Personally I play on an HDTV set & I think I have it set to 60hz.

I've been paired up against people from all over the world in ranked games Eg, UK(which would make sense), Japan(Horrible lag), USA, South Africa., Italy

I know for a fact the game is not region locked so it might enforce visual settings when you run the game.

11. japan? didn't come out there.

12. Big Grizzle

Big Grizzle Unregistered

I know, but the game is not region locked. My opponent spoke perfect English with an American accent. The lag was really bad so I checked the gamertag to add avoid this player. The location said Japan.

Maybe it was someone on a US army base

13. You do know that there are westerners living in japan, right? English teaching programs in Japan are not at all uncommon, but there are people living in japan for all imaginable reasons.. just as any other country really.

14. Big Grizzle

Big Grizzle Unregistered

Of course I know that. I'm only stupid and ignorant on a Tuesdays and as you are aware it's Monday [​IMG] I just through army base out as a possible explanation.

My Dad's friend actually lives over there working as a translator. In fact he brought me a Gameboy back with Tetris 17 years ago.

I was just pointing out that a number of country's with different TV systems play Tetris Evolution through Xbox Live, It was in response to tepples' previous question about different players using either 60hz or 50hz.

15. Bump from the dead.

The acheivement list for Tetris Online was leaked somehow. It's got to be coming soon. Maybe today? I'll check when I get home.

16. hehe, splash.. leak.. I get it.

Seems "All-in-one" is the only hard to achieve achievement.. depending on what counts as a combo, does singles count?

17. Nice catch. And lol, Lee

Rainbow looks kinda hard as well, but it only needs to be done once...

18. Isn't it trivial to do rainbow with your very first line in 7-bag? Not a bad achievement really, if only to make people aware of the randomizer.

19. .. assuming it uses the bag.. but still, you can stack with overhangs to get the pieces you want for that achievement. Shouldn't be hard if that's your only intention for that session.