Trioncube, new DS puzzle game just released

Thread in 'Other games' started by Ezzelin, 23 Feb 2007.

1. Just thought that I'd point out that Trioncube was just released on the Nintendo DS. I've been playing it a LOT lately, and it is a clever falling blocks game which is different enough, and has good controls, etc. The basic goal is to form chains of 3x3 blocks, but there is more depth than that. Most of the reviews I've read seem to blast it for being too easy and for lacking depth, but I think they might be missing the point. I'd like to see them get gold trophies on all the mission stages, try Vs. mode, etc. Also, the art style is absolutely adorable, to boot.

2. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

I googled it and on the site they have a free flash demo of the gameplay, i have to say it was a very addicting game.

3. Wow, that flash demo was very accurate, albeit a little slower than the real thing. Too bad this one doesn't have Wi-Fi support. It doesn have multi and single card, though. Anyone in the Seattle area want to try some multi player?

4. It's funny, quirky and addictive, but in an hour and a half i got a gold medal on 20 levels. I don't think it'll last very long ...