TOJ Tournament

Thread in 'Discussion' started by makalaka, 2 Nov 2008.

1. Maserati

Maserati Unregistered

I'll play for the heck of it, so count me in. [​IMG]

2. mat

mat

yeah, i'm in. w00t.

3. I'm in because I am a lame SRS whore or something and this sounds like fun...time to destroy the ARS gods who are entering...

4. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

*looks around*
    Bad luck Kevin, don't see any ARS gods. [​IMG]

Man, there's a part of me that wants to join and a part of me that says no, I have too much on my hands. What to do...what to do... [​IMG]

5. outtrigger

outtrigger Unregistered

Count me in. I'll use my own account. [​IMG]

6. I'll enter

Look again [​IMG]

7. I would enter, but I've had to downgrade my internet to 56k.... I might have my high-speed back in a month or so, but I'm assuming this tournament will be underway by then.

8. I'm in [​IMG]

Don't worry...if others are pwning you, you can always pwn me... [​IMG]

*edit:
    My timezone is +1 GMT.
    But I play in the evening/night so the timezone won't be a big problem for me, I guess.

9. sureeeeeeeeee with your 7800+ TDS rating......................................

10. TCM-T is in

11. 1) that is only a personal record, which I achieved by training very intensively, and probably also with a little bit of luck...normally I'm +/- 7300.
    2) Lately I don't play much.
    3) I'm not so good with keyboard.
    4) I'm having some problems with lag [but allright, when I play 1 vs 1, the lag is almost negligible, so that won't be a problem for me] - [just look at my TOJ stats...you will laugh at them [​IMG] ].

These are my arguments, however: it is pointless to discuss this...we'll see how things will work out.
    My main reason to participate: just having fun...that is important. [​IMG]

12. jujube

jujube Unregistered

have you been playing against the cpu? that usually gives me lag problems. it's especially noticeable in a 6p room with 3 AI opponents.

13. Well, for me it's very simple:
    the more players there are in a room, the more lag becomes noticeable. [​IMG]
    It doesn't matter whether my opponents are human or CPU.

14. Jan

Jan

I'm in.

15. ????? is in

16. illshill

illshill Unregistered

i'm in

17. jujube

jujube Unregistered

18. yeah that's him, he's no joke. fastest japanese TOJ player i believe. His Time attack record is something like 32.05seconds

19. in plz

20. jujube

jujube Unregistered

hey shillz and PedXing, welcome to the forum.

20 players so far..nice.