Records: [Ti] Shirase

Thread in 'Competition' started by colour_thief, 22 Nov 2008.

1. It was to be announced at the Party Congress on Monday.

[​IMG]

2. Yeah, you're making life difficult on yourself. You don't have to upload a picture or find a quote. Just post a record and be done with it. You'll find it liberating... It takes 30 seconds tops.

3. Ai

Ai

I must admit that some of my less important records aren't always up to date eiter. For example when Caithness posted his level 599 in TGM+ I posted my 599 I had for a while. My previous record was 591 so I thought there was no reason to post untill I passed Air Gear's 603. I posted the 599 at that time to defend my position on the leaderboard. Also it was meant as a motivation for Caithness to try harder and certainly not as a provocation. Honestly I hate it when someone marginally beats me in a mode when I believe they can actually do better which was clearly the case in this situation. ^^

That is one big improvement Kevin so there was little or no reason to not post about it, unless you thought you would do much better soon afterwards. ^^

Talking about "surprise attacks", I feel sorry for a certain someone. lol

4. Muf

Muf

[​IMG]

5. I suppose at some point I should mention that I finally did it a few weeks ago:

World: 1300 6:xx.xx

I'll upload a screenshot when I go to Narrows today.

6. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

Lv500 in 2:35.21

Bronze ST

7. Last edited: 2 Dec 2009
  8. [​IMG]

I finally have a real (real blurry) score in Shirase! Soon I will wipe you all off the board... :p

9. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Dear merpy, you can't be stronger than her everywhere..There is already a while that NoTghost reached DOOM 300+, which is a little bit harder than SHIRASE.

hmm :twisted:

10. I should mention this score here because it's not up yet:

[​IMG]

11. Acme Ti...

12. That isn't acme. It's from when I went to AI in December.

13. FINALLY!

first day of Sakuracon: 586 in 2:50:11. Mastering time 2:25:71.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 3 May 2010
  14. bumping to point out that kevin's record (not in leaderboard yet) is also in the pic in my previous post.

15. Classic, 1229, 6:xx:xx

Picture tonight.

16. o_o

Nice, Kevin...

17. [​IMG]

Oh yes!
    [​IMG]

Current ST rankings on my Ti. Note the fact that CT must have only played like 2 or 3 games on the machine and I still can't beat his times. What a badass!

18. I forgot to post a picture of that World 1300!

[​IMG]

There you go.

19. Those 23's are disgusting.

20. SWR

SWR

You still have first as of today.

I have S5 in 2nd.
    Very bad time though. Gonna take a while to ever break the Torikan.