Records: [Ti] Shirase

Thread in 'Competition' started by colour_thief, 22 Nov 2008.

1. Yes, the lag is higher with a PC version, however, there could also be slower gameplay overall due to framerate issues or something like that. Maybe we should at least notate in the comments field whether it was done on Type X or PC so that those people that care enough can tell scores apart...

There is also the issue that people have found a way to actually make lag LESS than the arcade version, which puts people using a PC version at an advantage. I just think it's better to either seperate the scores, or at least distinguish them with a note in the comment field.

2. I was about to say the same in my comment and I forgot xD
    I would add "PC" or "PCB" as a note at "Notes", the last column of the leaderboard.

3. Last edited: 22 Oct 2012
  4. COL

COL

lvl 500 in 2:57:35 at jago's house today :)

5. Pretty good! Keep at it, the road is pretty damn long, but you'll get there eventually.

6. COL

COL

Thank you, I think I'll download tex again, I need to practice this game.

7. I beat my Texmaster best by one level. 313. Well I guess every bit of improvement is good progress. But 300 just kills me (just my third time ever getting there) I have no control or time to do any rotation.

Last edited: 29 Apr 2014
  8. 930 @ 4:16.51

Sort of ran out of steam before bone blocks despite a pretty solid stack (just some of control loss that threw things but was clean/cleanable before that), but a healthy upgrade to my machine record nonetheless.

9. That's the thing I hate about that mode. Running out of steam is always what happens from my experience, it's never about having good ideas or staying consistent, sometimes the game just makes you overheat and that's simply it :(

10. [​IMG]

My first "excellent... but let's go better next time". Whee~

Yes, no hold still. I tried hold in a few Master games, it blew my mind. Mostly it distracted me and caused me to do worse, but during the times when I actually used it, it blew my mind. It's like cheating!

11. 1099 @ 5:03.88

EDIT: video

Last edited: 16 Jun 2014
  12. 1149 @ 5:21.86

video

This was almost two weeks ago but I forgot to post, welp.

13. Yes! Another S13 grade obtained at Tetris Grand Master 3's Shirase (Classic) mode...! And new best time, 5:33.91 ;)
    No video, sorry :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Awesome, as usual :) The statistics just go beyond the star lol

15. New record from yesterday (or the day before, I don’t remember). Not much, but still sub-3 and enough to rank up on the leaderboard =p

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]
    finally i decided to post it here..
    sorry for the extremely bad TAS attempt......

17. Nailed it !

[​IMG]

It’s funny to think the first time I’ve laid my hands on TGM2 back in 2008, I was like « wait, how do you play again ? oh okay, you have to make lines ». Now look what kind of sick horrible person I’ve become, muahahaha

I also play World : S7, lv.722, 4.05.58, gold ST silver SK.

18. Nice man! That was a pretty huge milestone. Enjoy your day :D

19. Classic Shirase 1300 (Green Line) - 5:37.08 done on PCB.

9 years, never stop running!

Qlex likes this.
  20. Nice run Kevin!

Though 9 years? You started a year or two before you joined TC?