Records: [Ti] Sakura

Thread in 'Competition' started by KevinDDR, 11 Jun 2010.

1. My recording device is broken at the moment. :( It's part of what's motivating me to play Sakura, because I know no matter how good I get I'll probably be able to replicate it easily once I can record again.

2. [​IMG]

5:21:53

A bit of a wall but I'm getting more consistent. My best 1-20 is 2:11. I just need better EX strategies and things will really start to get tight.

3. [​IMG]

4:46:86

I'm still sort of winging the ending but I'm closing in on my strategy.

4. [​IMG]

4:11:85

I'm aiming for under 3:30 and seem to be on target. I can still shave most of a minute off the last 2 stages I'm sure... I'm completely improvising EX7 still.

5. man, I love the way you post a japanese 4:35 video and a week after, you beat it by 24 seconds ;)

6. Ai

Ai

Great to see you make fast progress. Congratulations! ^^

7. Thanks guys! :)

[​IMG]

3:47:48

This is my first complete pattern! Now to do it faster... Even then I'm not sure I can beat 3:30. :( Here's hoping!

Can you believe that world record holder にく is actively playing right now too? Just today he improved his Classic record to 3:16:78.

8. Muf

Muf

amnesia : EX3 (will check later the time)

9. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

It is very impressive.

10. all I can say is :

O_O

11. Ai

Ai

I agree, that's some insane play right there. Clearly a lot more difficult than the Card Captor Sakura game. It would take me forever to memorize the whole thing and get it right.

EDIT:

All regular stages where completed within 10 seconds and gave him 10 bonus seconds. No bonus time was collected for EX 7 and EX 1 and 6 were good for 5 extra seconds.

12. [​IMG]

What are the requirements for reaching EX6 and EX7?

13. Edo

Edo a.k.a. FSY

I believe you have to clear the first 20 stages in 5 minutes or less, without skipping any stages by holding start. Really, someone needs to confirm this and stick it on the wiki.

14. [​IMG]

Code:
    Budster  --------  18       94%	    5:50:76

15. Classic rule: EX7, 100% in 8:51:10

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

C'est de la shit ce mode.D:

EX5, 100%, 7:44:03

17. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

It is extremely hard and irritating for a non native WORLD player.

16, 86%, 5:38:98

2 attempts only, but it is enough for this year I think..

18. Sakura mode: EX5 - 100% (Green Line) in 08:38:16
    [​IMG]