Records: [Ti] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Muf, 31 Jul 2008.

1. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Close but NoTGhost is addicted to DOOM on Heboris. [​IMG] Oh geez, is it me or does something sound familiar about this? [​IMG]

2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Exactely,c_t and I are reproducing almost the same scheme on our girlfriend.
    NoTGhost is begining to manual lock on DOOM 0-100 and often get 180+, but his best on Master was only around 600, few months ago..
    I use to get a bit upset when I see that she plays too much on DOOM, and I try to force her to practice slow 20G technics on 20G# G4. But she is so impatient..

There is no doubt that merpy is much more consistent than my gf, I think my lovely NoTghost would be unable to be 2 qualified.

3. m:)

m:) Unregistered

[​IMG]

your ladies play tetris? nice!

4. And it only took--what, 5 years?--and moving in together before it happened. [​IMG] But I am now an addict!

5. Muf

Muf

My first proper Ti video recorded using my new VGA to video converter:

Pooptube - 60fps Xvid

6. [​IMG]

Mat...you must come up here again!!! I will see you at the tournament.

7. [​IMG]

Code:
     1--colour_thief-----------m9 - 999 @ 06:17:95 - 02/28/09 - SI  BR GO

8. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

Provisional m2 at level 806 in 5:49.86 as per the highscore list, bronze ST. Photo forthcoming.

I also had no fewer than 4 promotional exams (three S7 followed by one SB) and flunk'd `em all!

(Just when I think I had a handle on how TGM3 does its promotional exams and shooting stars, it throws another curveball at me. Now I don't know what to think.)

9. DeHackEd: I think the wiki has information on how Ti does qualification games. It has to do with the average of your last four games and some amount of randomness.

In Classic I'm qualified S2 still, but I've failed an S3 and an S4 exam. The S4 was so close [​IMG]
    I'm Provisional S5, which I've gotten a couple of times. Not really sure about time/level but I think they were both in the 500's.

10. That comes from that TGM document, and to be honest I don't trust it much about anything. It kind of bothers me that our wiki is full of it already because the document is quite objectively an unreliable source.

11. K

K

congrats ct, qualified m9 is becoming interesting [​IMG]
    hope you will succeed on upper grade [​IMG]

12. Thanks. As you said, things are getting interesting. It's starting to feel like I can almost play this game now. It's very exciting and I'm strongly motivated to push for a higher qualified grade.

13. Colour_thief: I haven't heard anything about this Ti document. What is it?

14. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Finally got that qualification test. And also a much better time on the S2. [​IMG]

15. The Enigmatic Form

The Enigmatic Form Unregistered

Could finally play again for the first time since christmas. Out of curiosity I decided to give Classic a shot:

3:47:30, Level 356, S1, ST Silver, SK Bronze

16. K

K

Code:
              --Provisional Ranking--
                 CLASSIC RULE

Rank--Name----------------Grade - Lvl @ Time  - Date  - ST AC CO SK - Line - Notes

==================================================================================================

1--colour_thief-----------MK - 999 @ 06:34:28 - 02/07/09 - GO  BR SI - Orange
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     2--KevinDDR---------------m6 - 999 @ 07:14:36 - 02/28/09 - GO   BR - Orange - Acme Bowl
     3--matt_hatter83----------m5 - 999 @ 07:41:20 - 11/21/08 - GO   SI - Orange - Acme Bowl
     4--Amnesia----------------m4 - 999 @ 07:19:45 -  08/08 - SI   BR - Green - ct's machine
     5--DeHackEd---------------m2 - 806 @ 05:49:86 - 03/01/09 - BR     - None - ct's machine
     6--jagorochi--------------m2 - 837 @ 06:01:63 -   08 - GO   BR - None
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     7--mufunyo----------------S5 - 566 @ 04:54:18 - 12/11/08 - BR     - None
     8--Tada-------------------S5 - 642 @ 05:56:46 - 02/28/09 -      - None - Acme Bowl
     9--Radish-----------------S4 - 557 @ 05:27:15 - 01/19/09 - BR     - None
     10--merpy------------------S2 - 790 @ 09:26:25 - 02/26/09 -     BR - None - ct's machine

thanks to remove me from this ranking. it's completely inacurate and out of date.

17. So you're giving up? [​IMG]

18. Muf

Muf

I didn't remove it, so I'm not sure who you're thanking. To be honest, I put that record there in the first place because I knew it wasn't your best, in the hope that it would motivate you to post a record (any record, I'm sure you'd be able to do better easily on the first try) while you were still in Japan. It's a shame to see you backing out of this challenge.

19. That was actually frenglish for "please remove me from the ranking".