Records: [Ti] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Muf, 31 Jul 2008.

1. New provisional AND new qualified scores today! Perhaps you could actually update it this time, muf. [​IMG]

Provisional 1:
    [​IMG]

Qualified 2 (the blurry level number says 496):
    [​IMG]

2. Muf

Muf

You just gave me a nasty case of deja vu. That's exactly what ct said earlier in this thread! Sorry I missed your previous record. I was absolutely certain I updated it, maybe I forgot to paste it back into my browser or forgot to hit save! [​IMG]

3. No problem, just teasing you. [​IMG] I hadn't actually noticed until now.

4. Code:
     1--colour_thief------------M - 999 @ 06:27:93 - 02/01/09 - SI   SI - Orange
    No camera at the moment, but I might make a video of this. It's my first personal best performed on a Sanwa.

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

OHHhhh... [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Ah. This was an M-Roll game, too.

Back to classic...

7. Code:
     1--colour_thief-----------MK - 999 @ 06:34:28 - 02/07/09 - GO  BR SI - Orange
    Still no camera, still on Sanwa. I got the m9 promotion test 3 times this weekend, but didn't quite make it each time. My fastest M is now 6:01. Another funny thing happened: I beat my 0-100 section time 2 games in a row without even trying. Both times I got m7, and the record is now 45:85. That's not a great rank for me, but I'm mentioning it to point out to Amnesia that it's possible to finish games despite the "omg [​IMG] first section" pressure.

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

ooh.. [​IMG]

9. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

On the contrary, I think your hold usage in this game is much improved compared to the Shirase run. Sub 500 could use some rearrangements though as some placements felt particularly awkward, subsequently increasing your hold usage and robbing you of some I tetrominoes as well.

Above 500, the hold usage felt a lot more fluid perhaps because you relied less on it. I think you made a good choice not spamming it when you felt uneasy with certain placements, instead opting for simple skimming maneuvers to rid yourself of unwanted pieces.

Overall, the latter half looks great and the roll is impressive as well. I'm sure you could do much better in the first half though. [​IMG]

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I am impressed..It is not a question of HOLD or consistency any more this time..You really managed it fast and efficient until 999.
    And the delayed m roll was good !!

In my opinion you missed at least 15-20 secondes before 500, with your few mistakes and struggling moments to recover..

11. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

12. Ai

Ai

Congrats colour_thief and very impressive disappearing roll clear!

13. [​IMG]

Finally passed the level 1 plateau! I no longer get my own section on the provisional board, at least. [​IMG] And I've failed two Level 1 promotional exams today, so hopefully that'll be moving up soon too.

14. It's nice to see your day of working from home has been productive! [​IMG]

15. [​IMG] Pssht. At least I got something accomplished.

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I am making NoTGhost very strong..Now this is the war of the teachers..
    I have no doubt that I am a better trainer than you c_t..NoTGhost is stronger than merpy.. [​IMG][​IMG]
    The funniest is that we are reproducing our own concept on our gf student..

17. Hahaha yes

Amnesia will produce an angry bipolar monster that plays incredibly well but has frequent temper tantrums, while Colourthief will teach a cool, collected, reasoned student who quietly gains skill...

18. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I produced a stubborn, unrefined, and reckless beast who plays nothing but 4/5 width modes but who managed to surpass me in one of them.

19. [​IMG]

Not stronger for long, Amnesia! Though CT tells me NoTGhost mostly plays Sudden Ti, so I guess my fabulous new S2 [​IMG] doesn't mean much in comparison.