Records: [Ti] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Muf, 31 Jul 2008.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Are you recording all your games or are you able to encode videos from the input file ?

2. Ok now I really gotta play Undertale. Beginning was solid!

3. PlaysTV records entire game sessions AFAIK, so pretty much all of my games.
    You should totally stream it when you're done with Hotline Miami 2. One of the best games I've played in a long time.

4. It records the entire session assuming you allow it enough disk space. You can also save certain parts of it mid-game if need be (I never really bother with that though.)
    10/10 would recommend if you like RPGs. It's possibly the best RPG I've played in the past decade. Though it's very story-heavy so try not to spoil yourself if you're looking into it.

5. I thought so. I turned the space limit off, and I shouldn't run out of space any time soon. 2TB drive + pleasantly surprisingly small video sizes = unlimited TGM videos.
    Most of my videos will probably be taken from streams once I get my headset, though a half-decent screen capture will come in useful at some point.

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

AAaaahhhhh......What a shame :)

I believed for a few seconds that I was holding the ultimate easy solution... PlaysTV grabs me some frames and fuck up my games.. I feel that 1 frame every 8-10 sec is going away in the middle of a move, like a DAS charge which stop at the wrong moment...It is enough to disturb my move and missdrop...But not everytime, I can play perfectly for more than 10 sec sometimes.

Thank you anyway ! I might use it if I feel like enjoying some WORLD game....

7. [​IMG]

Got it on my first game of the day, I wanted to get a master grade game before the end of the year and here it is. Orange line :D I feel really happy right now.

Archina, Qlex, m.kevin and 1 other person like this.
  8. [​IMG]
    New JLF fucked me out of so many good grades (kept missing the first cool) but I finally put up a score i'm happy with posting.

9. *gets S5*
    *sees firework*
    "oh shit"
    *not exam*
    *gets S1*
    *sees another firework*
    "oh shit"
    *hastily opens obs and leaves stream layout on and at 300 bitrate and at 30fps and the game really small*
    *picks master*
    *is exam*
    Cd_6UACWAAAMkZd.png

Snaaahhh, Qlex and Archina like this.
  10. New record for Kan.

Two "misdrops", one "hesitation" :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
    This guy is a monster :)

PARTY MAN X, Oliver and Qlex like this.
  11. FeV

FeV

Decided to go and play Ti again (without hold of course). :p

Provisional S6:

Qualified S4 (Promo Exam):

Last edited: 22 Mar 2016
    Qlex likes this.
  12. FeV

FeV

Random first m-grade? I'll take it. Mastering time: 6:59:70
    Also, got qualified S6 afterward but failed an S7 exam previously :/

[​IMG]

Last edited: 25 Mar 2016
    Qlex likes this.
  13. upload_2016-4-6_21-54-7.png
    [​IMG]

Qlex, PARTY MAN X and Archina like this.
  14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Qlex and Archina like this.
  15. upload_2016-4-14_0-6-10.png
    i was 100% sure i failed that i missed the 200 cool and 500 was really sloppy

EnchantressOfNumbers and Archina like this.
  16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Short performance on TI MASTER :
    0-100 Gold ST in 41:55

17. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Qlex and EnchantressOfNumbers like this.
  18. JB more like BBQ amirite
    the little picture in the corner of your screenshots is amazing i love it

19. Every score submission from now on should have a picture of the submitter smiling about his (edit: or her) new score attached to it

Oliver likes this.
  20. upload_2016-6-2_11-48-39.png
    like this?

Last edited: 2 Jun 2016
    Qlex likes this.