Records: [Ti] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Muf, 31 Jul 2008.

1. Muf

Muf

AWESOME! Now do it 20 more times to prove to the game that you can really do it :sneaky:

2. GM 2012 for K !

That was unexpected, to say the least. Now, like muf said, you gotta do this at least 90 times so you can have GM. =3

3. Correction: You need to do this AND get an extra grade in the M-roll 90 times. :)

4. K

K

yeah exactly one extra grade and do it every time
    actually i feel bad about i didn't got MM early..
    anyway i better have to train TAP for stunfest
    d'oh.. soon carnival too, long time i haven't played Death as well

5. [​IMG]

:)

Attached Files:

6. Wow congrats man! You made it happen!

I suppose there's a video of it, right?

7. K

K

8. HOLY SHIT

KevinDDR, you might not be the first Western Classic Grand Master of TGM3. K will be, I can FEEL it.

Represent the french everywhere !

9. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I will do my bad, but seeing the top 3 for the session, and knowing that he would never drop a fading roll because of any frustration of having missed a cool, I believe that clearing, or just performing well a m roll is not yet sure for him. These 2 green m8 and m9 betray some inconsistence. So I donĀ“t think GM is for soon..Still a few months.

10. I'm mostly just mildly annoyed that he beat the times I left on his laggy-ass setup at Strasbourg 2 summers ago. :p

11. Muf

Muf

Accidental new personal best:

[​IMG]

12. Attached Files:

13. Muf

Muf

Congrats, Steve! Updated the leaderboard.

14. mat

mat

nothing super exciting to report, just got a faster classic master MK at 05:49:75.

mat-classic-master-MK-05-49-75.jpg

15. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

16. Qualified m7
    Provisional MK for the first time today. World Rule. Playing Phantom mania on level 900 helped quite a bit, but is a good deal harder than the actual m-roll. I guess I should give up and figure out how to configure texmaster.

Edit: got sounds working on recording,

Last edited: 4 Apr 2012
  17. Live from the Stunfest: new provisional best (classic rule): m2 at 822 (can't remember the time) and qualified S7 on jago's setup.
    That was just before some dude did a speedrun on Castlevania SOTN completing it in... 39 minutes O_O

18. Nothing more than a minor time update. Lots of potential m7+'s but I'd always get the TGM-shakes on what I feel are decent games. Hopefully an m7 will show up tomorrow!

Achieved June 8, 2012.

[​IMG]

19. Sorry for the double post, but I felt this was worth the update. :)

[​IMG]

So... nevermind m7, I skipped right to m8! :D Also, another sub-7 minute gameplay too! The video can be viewed here.

Achieved June 9, 2012.

Also, minor update for my qualified grade/promotional exam:

[​IMG]

I suppose I got demoted somewhere along the lines, as the leaderboard already says I'm qualified m2. It's been a long while since I last played classic. Regardless, this exam has a faster completion time.

Also achieved June 9, 2012.

:biggrin: