Records: [Ti] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Muf, 31 Jul 2008.

1. Ai

Ai

That's provisional S9 for Classic. And maybe S2 qualified? Anyway with your recent progress in Special and Sudden Ti things are looking up. Congrats and good luck! ^^

2. My bad. I can't even guess how I typed 2 instead of 9. They're not even close. :p Yes, S9 for classic. I'm S7 qualified for classic Master as of yesterday, and mSomething or other classic provisional from a 950ish game. No point in updating the leaderboard for that, though. I'm sure I'll actually hit 999 soon.

It seems like I've finally seen the matrix. I've been struggling with Shirase 300 on NDS_TGM for months, but now (magically it seems) I can manage that okay. I can clear this game. Then I struggle on invisible for years of my life. :(

3. Posted to bump up my grade in the provisional section:

[​IMG]

GM @ 6:16.11

Oct. 16, 2011

Attached Files:

4. One day I stopped locking like someone who wants to jerk off.
    [​IMG]

I actually skipped S8, and I'll get m4 before you know it.

5. A small time improvement at Provisional Exam ;)

MasterK (Orange Line)
    Level: 999
    Time: 06:10:28
    Medals: Gold ST and Silver SK.
    Date: 10/17/11

[​IMG]

Regards...
    Keep Stacking!!!

Nahu

6. K

K

gasp
    i got demoted 3 times....
    [​IMG]

7. K

K

8. [​IMG]

This is my first m grade ever.
    Playing slow and defensive really payed off, and this image is the proof.

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Steve... using red I blocks...??? :confused:

Anyway, this is the best I can do. I'm still getting used to the changed colors, upside-down spawn orientation, different rotation table, and no move reset. There is a YouTube video of an m5 performance, but... it is quite embarrassing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koHADNrzDGE

Don't criticize me. I wont take it well since I'm already upset about the fact that I have to go from a World GM to this. (And don't give me that SRS doesn't compare bullshit either :rolleyes:)

I wish I had more information like date of achievements, but the only information I have is in these screenshots. I never wrote down a date. :( It shouldn't matter though, I hope to pass off these scores soon with better ones, and now that I an trying with ARS, will be recording and dating as I improve.

10. Don't the screenshot files have a date modified or date created you could look at? Also, just noticed you're in pennsylvania. Me too. Where in?

11. Muf

Muf

Ahem, right side up. :awe:

12. They usually do, but I edit the screenshots so they're not a 600KB PNG, but instead a 100KB JPG. Thus, the date in the photo info would be the edited date. I didn't even think to check the photo info before converting the file :facepalm:

I'm near the Wilkes-Barre area in Pennsylvania. I live in a small town called Wyoming. :)

Touché

13. Ah. Quite far then. I'm in southeast PA. Exton, which is somewhat close to Philadelphia.

14. K

K

qualified m9 in 6:17:91 !:sneaky:

15. K

K

anyway a better qualified m9
    [​IMG]

16. Kevin... better hurry up with that GM before Kitaru passes you! B)

Kitaru, congrats again! I can't wait to see you hit the GM exam. Your invisible skills are legendary and I have no doubt it is in the very near future. Such a large jump from m7 to MO proves this. Good luck! :D

17. K

K

I SUCK.

18. Muf

Muf

Updated up to post 538. Damn I haven't done that in a while :ninja:

Nice blitz entry into the leaderboard, Kitaru B)

19. Hey, could you change my Notes section to SouthTown Arcade? Thanks. :)