Records: [Ti] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Muf, 31 Jul 2008.

1. Ai

Ai

Congratulation with this fantastic achievement Steve! I'm sure we'll be seeing great things from you in Classic in the future as well. Good luck! ^^

2. Hey, it's crazy to have two new GM in two days when so few managed to reach this grade before :p
    And steve, your screenshot with that uber cool Medal is awesome :) Congratz !

Now, join us on the dark side of the force ;)

3. I want that decoration...guess I haven't played enough -_- and I own the game!! :(

4. Congratulations Steve!!!

These two passed days have been Days of Days!!!

5. K

K

See Steve, i was right. :V
    congratulation !

6. A small improvement ;)

Qualified M8 (Orange Line) - 999 in 06:11:35
    Medals: Silver ST and SK.
    Date: 09/16/11

[​IMG]

Regards...
    Keep Stacking!!!

Nahu

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

STOP SRS.
    I am bored, I have not been able to get higher than my MK in 6min11, I got two other slower, one with green line (good sign)
    I decreased my qualified M9 to S8, I dropped every demotion and qualification to save time.

I just stop with a SHIRASE 1289 today, and before I got plenty of gold ST in both mode during this unconscious SRS session, I share at least the MASTER section times :

[​IMG]

9. Might as well post my record for this game too.

Classic Rule - Level 428 - Class 2 - 5:27:23.
    Took with my phone...maybe get it later and will post. Maybe not. :awe:

I went alone and scared some of the arcade goers by shouting no when they tried to challenge me. :D

It was very funny how startled they were. :AWE:

Edit: I noticed there are two leaderboards for each rule; provisional and qualified. What are the differences?

10. Qualified is for exam scores. If you are consistently getting at least a certain grade in Master when signed into your account, you might get an exam for that grade. If you do well enough on your exam game, you earn a mark on your scorecard for that grade.

11. No Entropy post is complete without at least :awe:x3

12. Ok, so I try to get a Big mode grade, and...

[​IMG]

I'm trying to get to the staff roll so I can get Big m grades.

13. K

K

qualified m9

[​IMG]

Last edited: 2 Oct 2011
  14. K

K

Just to be sure.
    can we submit better time for the corresponding qualified ranking ? or it is only for qualification exam only ?
    because i'm getting bored to get m9 everytime..

15. Muf

Muf

You can post new qualified scores, as long as you were qualified before you got the score. So for instance: get provisional m9 06:10, get qualification exam m9 06:50, get provisional m9 06:40. You can post the 06:50 or the 06:40 but not the 06:10 because you weren't qualified when you got it.

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I don´t get it at all..
    You mean that I can submit my fastest m9 (approx 5:40) to update my qualified m9 currently at 6:20 ??
    It doesn´t make sens if it is really this.

From the bigining I think we could remove simply the time for qualified grades, even remove the qualified leaderboard to add it next to the provisional one.

17. K

K

after all it make sense if you are GM qualified.. why the ranking wouldn't be updated accordingly.. as long as there is a screenshot.

18. Muf

Muf

If your fastest m9 was achieved while you were m9 qualified, and you were logged in when you got that score, then you can post that update. It is exactly like Jago says, just like you can't get Gm when you're not Gm qualified, these ranks only count while you're qualified. If you get demoted, you can't post faster scores anymore, until you've passed the exam again.

19. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ah !
    too bad I am m8 today...:biggrin:

Ok so you can remove that shitty m9 and put my last m8 in 5:28 on the qualified rank leaderboard. :rolleyes:

20. Hmm... Figure I might as well post my Ti scores.

World: m1 qualified.
    [​IMG]

World: m7 provisional.
    [​IMG]

Classic: s2 provisional.
    [​IMG]

No idea what I'm qualified as for classic, but it's laughably low for how long I've been playing ARS. SRS is easy :(