Records: [Ti] Master (Big Mode)

Thread in 'Competition' started by m.kevin, 2 Oct 2011.

1. Even if i've never seen a master big mode record except mines, I created this leaderboard.
    To make a big mode game, you have to be logged off, then highlight Master, and input this code : LLRRLRLR.

Ranking by grade, then end time (there's no mastering time, this is the only way, sorry)

Code:
    -- Big mode ranking --

#--Name-------------------Grade - Lvl @ End time - Date     - Rule    - Notes
    ======================================================================================
    1--nahucirujano--------------MV - 999 @ 06:10:15 - 09/23/12 - Classic -
    2--rednefed------------------ M - 999 @ 06:21:70 - 01/05/16 - Classic -
    3--[-Steve-]----------------- M - 999 @ 06:48:76 - 10/02/11 - World   -
    4--Kitaru-------------------- M - 999 @ 07:46:23 - 12/30/11 - Classic -
    5--Amnesia-------------------m8 - 999 @ 07:43:70 - 10/04/11 - Classic - S9 on World
    6--BBQTurkeyzZ---------------m4 - 999 @ 07:56:73 - 03/21/16 - Classic -
    7--m.kevin-------------------m2 - 999 @ 07:18:28 - 10/02/11 - Classic -
    8--merpy---------------------S9 - 868 @ 09:34:43 - 06/10/13 - Classic -

update april 10th 2016 : removed the line thing because really who cares.

Now, let's play !

Last edited: 10 Apr 2016
  2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG]

shit, I really though it woyld be easier. I did this after 2 attempts.
    Btw, I think the code is :

LLRRLRLR

3. Amnesia : It's going to be easier. The best thing to do is not to focus too much on Tetrises. If you do that, I'm sure you'll get the Master grade after a few attempts.

Also, thanks for the code, I messed up.

4. Ai

Ai

Here's a post with what I suppose is nahucirujano's personal best. ^^

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I can't believe he did it with such a time...Can we have COOL in BIG mode ?

6. You can't have COOLs in Big mode, which means he got 11 GRADES in roll.

Awesome.

EDIT: New record, soon to be posted in the leaderboard. A m2.

Last edited: 2 Oct 2011
  7. Would World rule be allowed? ^.^

8. I think that you can't have COOLs in this mode, yet you can get grades up to m9 the internal way.

9. World rule is allowed. (I'll make a second leaderboard in the same topic)

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG]

One game in BIG WORLD gives this.

Not that awesome actually, you break 4 times more lines in big mode because all tetrimino are 4 times bigger. And the roll only reward the lines.

11. Ai

Ai

Video uploaded by [-Steve-] not long ago. ^^

World Rule: M - 999 @ 06:48:76 - --/--/11 - Orange

12. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Holy shit !! so How the fuck did nahu do to get MK !???

13. Thanks for posting my record Ai!

I played that game right before work, so I had it uploading while I was gone.

You scared me at first. I didn't realize you had posted my YouTube video, and I was like... "Wait... how does m.kevin know I played an M game...?" followed by a few moments of mass confusion. B)

As Ai said: YouTube video is live at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxQWh1acJfI

It was played today (Oct. 2, 2011)
    M @ 6:48.76

(Will add in YouTube title and description when I am not lazy and find the time :p)

14. m8, but was played long long ago. No screenshot. I'll try to do better soon.

15. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

Actually you only get tetris twice as often, becasuse it takes 5 pieces to make one.

only tgm1 scores them as 8 lines. :)

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Another thread that I should avoide I think.. I am last on the 2 leaderboards.

17. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

m8 in 7:43:70

18. Wow, I didn't notice that it was created a leaderboard for this mode... Honestly I was expecting that it were created someday...
    OK, I have four Master obtained and one MasterK, which is the one it were posted before:
    [​IMG]
    Somepeople knows how much I love BIG Mode but...
    How did I get MK?
    I don't understand, because if there's no Cool Sections... I mean, the grade points at the Staff Roll is twice? Or you can get more grades above S9 with the Internal Grade System??

19. OK, another MasterK at BIG Mode:
    [​IMG]
    About the Grading, confirmed, the highest grade is S9, so you enter to the fading with that grade. I played a couple of times where I lost after making a couple of lines and I got M1, and M2... So, I make 11 grades this time again.

EDIT: my best MasterK: 999 in 06:33:50, 1 second less than my previous best record.
    [​IMG]
    Ok, let's see... An excellent performance, so so many tetrises, 7 bravos until 999. So, I reached with S9.
    Fading Roll: the quantity of Tetrises that I made is ridiculously a lot... I mean A LOT, including 1 Bravo. Got MasterK again...

Last edited: 5 Oct 2011
  20. Muf

Muf

It should be possible to get MasterM, beating Kan's MasterO :)