Records: [Ti] Easy

Thread in 'Competition' started by Muf, 22 Aug 2008.

1. Muf

Muf

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

As you can probably tell by the slower times, I'm starting to dabble in more advanced formations.

3. Muf

Muf

Getting close to MOM figures! Keep it up [​IMG]

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

holy shit I hate this mode...
    Please c_t can you put your fucking 1200 on youtube ?
    I will become crazy..

I play on the beginner mode, but I think that is the same rule.

5. Believe me when I say my 1279 is nothing special. I'll probably upload 1300+ because that's my 2009 resolution.

Also I can guarantee you that any clone of this mode is very incorrect, so that might be part of your problem.

6. c_t and I have talked over a bit of Ti easy mode versus Heboris tamaya trial. The latter is horribly inaccurate: it overcounts for the most part in 0-200 and undercounts in the credit roll (provided you did well enough). The inaccuracies cancel each other out pretty well if you play like I did in my 1000+ games. However, there are a lot of nuances to Easy mode that do not exist at all in Heboris, especially in the credit roll.

Heboris and HeboMini btw use different but still incorrect scoring algorithms when they clone Easy.

7. 506, ARS. On Acme's Ti

8. Nice to see some Seattle action on here. You others going to just let him take 1st place on the machine?

9. Colour_thief you must realize that this arcade is not exactly that close to my house... it is a 40 minute drive or a 1:45 bus ride... I play when I can...

I'm starting to sound like amnesia.

10. Nah, I wasn't saying anything. Just trying to motivate you guys to join the leaderboard is all.

11. Muf

Muf

What can I say, party favourite [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Mini sirloin burgers!

[​IMG]

ATT is Tada, by the way.

13. 606 in classic. I know I can do better!

14. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

867 in 2:52.51

A rather poor showing in the credit roll, but a good main game using the typical as-many-doubles-as-possible technique.

15. I got 416 during the Seattle tournament, while playing Easy to qualify! That date would be... July 17, 2009. I don't know what the time was though, sorry. And no photo, but KevinDDR or myndzi can vouch for me!

16. lol...that was me. CT was auto logged in from when we were in Seattle with my laptop. He would probably not be too excited about a 416. :D

17. [​IMG]

Well, I played once at home and beat that record anyway. :)

18. muf, are you going to update? I want to move up the board. :)

19. Muf

Muf

I went to England the 27th and completely missed this thread! But I see ct already updated it.

20. Last edited: 14 Dec 2009