[The Tournament of Death]

Thread in 'Discussion' started by colour_thief, 25 Mar 2008.

1. We're going on overall wins, not just a single one. Otherwise I'd be on like 30/46 instead of 4/4

2. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Wait... you mean, because I played more than one match, and lost the other matches, I don't get the win!?

3. Exactly?

Really, playing 3 matches is a bit low. Better would be to arrange beforehand how many to play. Best out of 7, 9, 13 or best out of 19 like I played with Colour_thief and DeHackEd.

4. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

WHAT? So if I had stopped after the 1st match, I would've gotten the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????? ARGH! I am a very angry boy right now.

5. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Playing only 1 match is lame anyway as it's possible to win from flukes.

6. Not really. If you were playing against me at least I'd claim that it wouldn't count because you should play more than just 1 game.

I mean, if that was the case, then whoever won the first game would just stop and claim the win.

7. So, it's time for the semi finals!

...or not, I guess? It would appear as though the exreme kaillera lag has crippled the turnout, and we've only got 5 people. So I think I'll change the rules:

If anyone can challenge Rosti and win from now until the end of the carnival, they win. (Max 1 challenge per person.) Otherwise, Rosti is the king of death!

8. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

I would like to challenge Rosti.

9. I'm assuming I can't back down [​IMG]

I don't care about items, but I'd want the games to be best of 19 sets, or maybe just best of 13 if quite a few people challenge.

10. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

If we're going to do best out of 19, we should have like 8 rounds w/ items.

11. Like I said, I don't care whether items are used or not. Ideally over the three games in each set I should be able to win with either if I'm to be champion this way.

12. Congrats to Rosti, who is now crowned the king of laggy death!

13. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

WHAT!? How is he the king of death if he was always "busy" so I couldn't even challenge him!?

14. I'm still up to play the match if you're that bothered and actually think you can beat me.

15. Muf

Muf

I don't think it'll make any difference. Rosti's won against more people so the only thing you're going to be able to do is slightly offset the win/loss ratio.