Records: [TGM1]

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 22 May 2007.

1. After some months of not playing much I came back and finally my first GM! Yeah!

[​IMG]

AnnaMaus, Qlex, Jayce and 3 others like this.
  2. Finally I've survived until the end ! (It's weird, I haven't played for like 2 or 3 months :D )
    Next assignment -> GM.
    (How is it possible to have a different time showed by the timer and mastering time ? )
    tgmj2.png

Qlex, Jayce, TGGC and 2 others like this.
  3. Mastering time = time it took you to reach this rank (in your case S7).
    --> you hit S7@13:05:71
    For GM it's the same, obviously.

Tomek likes this.
  4. Alright, starting to approach sub10... I think I see a goal for 2017.

[​IMG]

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Welcome back ! Long time without hearing from you here.

6. Yooo, how have you been Amnesia? Yeah, I hadn't been playing all that much, but starting to get back into it and getting some games in here and there (mostly at a local gamer bar, haha).

With sub10 in striking distance I'll probably push to make that happen at the least. Also hoping to get more than just a token few games for the carnival of death when that comes up.

7. First time poster. Started playing after SGDQ 2016 and got my first GM today! (Completely didn't realize there was a credit roll... next time!)

[​IMG]

TWF, gontrollez, Archina and 3 others like this.
  8. It's okay. the credit roll on the first game doesn't add anything though it is fun to do. It's only in TAP (finishing the fading roll gives an orange line and the invisible roll is needed for the M and GM grades) and Ti (both rolls continue to add to your grade) where the credit rolls matter.

Also, welcome to Tetris Concept! Hope you enjoy your time here!