Records: [TGM1]

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 22 May 2007.

1. Last edited: 24 Mar 2015
    Qlex likes this.
  2. Nice job, it probably won't be too long before you get that first GM!

Qlex and Jayce like this.
  3. Got S6 in 8:17:25 :D

[​IMG]

Also managed to get to level 429 (S2) in 20G mode. Now if I could just pull that off in a regular gameā€¦

[​IMG]

clincher, Jayce and Qlex like this.
  4. [​IMG]
    :facepalm:

EDIT:
    [​IMG]

yay. That run was intense... I reached level 800 at 9:02, both sections had to be under 1 minute (which is still not easy to pull off for me) but I still did it!

Last edited: 4 Apr 2015
    Jayce likes this.
  5. Apparently my best run since I started TGM1 back up again.
    [​IMG]

Jayce likes this.
  6. Down to 10:10:18. Cutting another 10 seconds ain't gonna be easy... (click for video)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 5 Apr 2015
    Jayce, K, WakiMiko and 3 others like this.
  7. Got S7 in 8:45:73!

[​IMG]

Jayce and Qlex like this.
  8. [​IMG]

GM @ 10:34:06

I (regrettably?) spent way too much time today to shave 30 seconds off my PB. I don't know where or how else I'm could shave off more time... 777 is a god.

9. new PB: S6@11:03:83

Qlex and Jayce like this.
  10. Arrrrggghhh there are too many good scores everywhere it's hard to keep track of everything the only thing left for me is to like everyone's posts asdasdasdaf

Good job everyone! Hopefully I can sit on a chair and get to reviewing some videos here and there! Keep stacking ;)

11. when I am done exams, I will post either a GM, or S9, (worst case is S7, which I already have but am too lazy to post)

Qlex likes this.
  12. [​IMG]
    S6 - 825 @ 11:16:13 (mastering time: 10:04:60)
    I'll get that clear one of these days!

Last edited: 9 Apr 2015
  13. [​IMG]

Still S7, but broke level 700 and improved my time by almost a whole minute :D

14. Agh so close to a sub-11min game. This should've been the run :(

[​IMG]

Jayce, Qlex and WakiMiko like this.
  15. [​IMG]

After some tries I finally manage to get S1 so I thought it would be nice to post it here. Not something big but more coming (I hope) soon

Jayce and clincher like this.
  16. Been stuck in a rut of not improving my S6 until today :D
    Had a horrible start, and it got messy , but I'm happy with the progress.[​IMG]

Qlex likes this.
  17. Not sure what happened, I was having a run of dying at ~S2 and just about scraping the odd S6 the last couple of days, so I thought I'd play one more round before bed, and this happened:

[​IMG]

140 lines better than I've ever managed before, and the first time I've ever cleared, got it on stream as well :D
    From S6 onwards, I actually managed to keep the stack in reasonably good shape.

Next step, repeat, and more tetrises!

Qlex and clincher like this.
  18. 2 new records: first with getting over 400 level and second with getting S2. Unfortunately, I didn't get them in one game
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: 2 May 2015
    Jayce likes this.
  19. After another few days of nothing close to clearing again, this happened! My second clear, my first GM :D

GM.png

http://www.twitch.tv/jayceandthenews/v/4828133

The great thing is, I can see loads of mistakes and odd decisions, which I guess means there's plenty of scope to cut that time right down :D