Records: [TGM1]

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 22 May 2007.

1. Hm? According to the list on the Japanese site (Tops Game), they do in fact have a TGM1 board in stock for 14,700 yen. I'd just send an e-mail on the Sophia Corp side of things and ask for a quote.

2. Uli

Uli

Hi Kitaru,
    I did ... twice. It seems the list shows more what could be available. But I am in no hurry. Never played on a PCB, so I am not missing the joy of a lagless experience I never had.
    AAK

3. While that is true of the Sophia Corp page, the Tops Game list is usually up-to-date with what they actually have in stock and the current asking price. But I agree, there's no need to rush. :)

4. pwnd :D

5. [​IMG]
    PetitPrince - Gm - 999 @ 12:07:50

Uh, not bad for an impromptu game.

6. NEW PB !

[​IMG]

GM@12:19:10 !

PS: sorry tet2brik :p

7. I've only been playing about 1-2 hours a week, due to a pectoral injury that seems to never go away... But today I finally beat my PB :p

GM @ 11:09:35

Attached Files:

• out.jpg
      out.jpg
      File size:
      18.2 KB
      Views:
  8. Sad to see that, hope you'll get better. Congrats anyway on that record!

9. Nice ! Road to sub 11 :)

10. Thanks for the encouragement. I've been working with a fitness trainer to build my strength back up, so I don't keep re-injuring the same arm every couple months.

Man, I hit 900 at 9:58. If I didn't have so much garbage to downstack, I probably could have pulled off 11:00.

11. FYI : to get your GM, slowest time required is 13:29:99 and NOT 13:30:00 :D

[​IMG]

12. OMG I want to give you a hug.

13. Goodness gracious, that's epic.

14. Well, to be more accurate, 13:29:98 is the right number.

15. Interesting. Do we know if TAP/Ti stop you if you hit the torikans exactly?

16. aaaaaaargh :)

17. New PB! 11:04:88... Getting close to that sub-11 GM.

Attached Files:

18. Nice!Seems for far to me... How long have you been playing TGM ?

19. GM @ 10:59:25 :D

1 Year and 15 days from my first TGM1 GM (which was 13:11:76, LOL).

Attached Files: