Records: [TGM1]

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 22 May 2007.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

During my TAP M ROLL period, I learned to perform step reset abuse, I am sure we can get a lv999 at 45min+

2. Ai

Ai

If someone else posts I'll be sure to create a leaderboard in the TGM Miscellaneous Challenges thread. Or maybe I'll just create the leaderboard. ^^

At first I thought Edo cleared the game in 09:20:93. Probably very hard or impossible to not get Gm with such a time.

The longest time it took me to clear the game is 17:36:76 when playing for a low grade.

3. [​IMG]

Meh. I'm not so good at TGM and TAP yet.

4. Youhou !
    Finally broke one record at the strasbourg orangina meeting
    GM, 10:22:96 :biggrin:
    Need a glass of fresh orangina now

5. Ai

Ai

Congrats cyberguile and don't give up Kasumi!

[​IMG]

First and only try. I tried to play for a low grade at the same time, but I changed my mind when I almost topped out after 26 minutes.

I only abused step reset before level 300. Not sure how step reset alone can give you a clear time over 45 minutes, still I'd like to see someone try! ^^ I cleared a lot of singles in the first 7 sections or so to take advantage of the line clear delay. And apart from the last section I didn't abuse the level stop at all.

6. [​IMG]

Cleaner stacking overall and a better score compared to my first one, but this is 13 seconds slower. But whatever, I got it again! :D

7. NBL

NBL

GM at 12:43:13 !

Attached Files:

8. Ai

Ai

Très Bien! A little faster than your Texmaster Normal time. Great job in Special Ti too.

9. NBL

NBL

Thanks ! And a new one 10 sec faster ! (With a little score !)

Attached Files:

10. So I bought a bunch of JLFs and JLWs a while back in various untested conditions. In order to test them out I unfortunately had to play a game of TGM1 on each of them. There were about 8 sticks and only 3 of them worked. These were those three games.
    [​IMG]

11. Fuck! Nice man. How does it feel to have taken back US number 1? :p

12. It means I'm US #1 in everything now.

13. thats what im sayin

14. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

The 2nd biggest humiliation of my life.

The 1st one had no link with tetris.

By the way, another proof I am right in the Ready Go threat..
    Guys if you want to start TGM, start on TI.

15. ITT Amnesia uses a sample size of one.

16. ITT, Amnesia.

17. may i use this opportunity to ask what on earth amnesia's avatar is a picture of

18. I always thought it was something from the Mega Man Battle Network series.

19. Ai

Ai

I think I remember him posting something similar somewhere as well SimMarine. I can't find the exact post though. And this is in case you're wondering about his username. ^^