Records: [TGM] umop ap!sdn

Thread in 'Competition' started by kapat, 23 Nov 2008.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Re: [TGM1] umop ap!sdn

[​IMG]

At some moments I think that I am definetely getting the thing and that I will reach 999, and bam I completely lose and become unable to survive..:confused:

2. Ai

Ai

Somehow missed this thread earlier. Already S6 and almost S7. It would be awesome if you reach the end. Looks like you have what it takes if you keep playing long enough.

I don't think anyone can GM this mode anytime soon though. Prove me wrong! ^^

3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Code:
    Amnesia------S7----------8XX--------13:2X:XX
    The game changed too fast the screen I have not got the time tp take the screen.

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Don't speak too fast..With Amnesia everything is possible..

[​IMG]

Actually that was a S8 at 999 with a time around 14:10..I don't know why this shit refused my screenshot this time.

5. Ai

Ai

Looks like I probably will have to eat my words pretty soon if you keep this up Amnesia. I had no idea you would be this determined!

I've updated the leaderboard with your S8. It's not difficult to believe when you can get S5 after a few tries playing the mode seriously. I'll be rooting for you to get GM! In the mean time I'll try to get accustomed to 20G. ^^

6. Bumping a 7 year old thread.... :awe:

I've been playing Rev mode on occasion as a way to clear my head when I'm getting frustrated with TGM1 runs. Last night, I managed to break into 20g for the first time with an S3 level 511 @ 8:04:36 (video):

TGM1RevMode-S3-511-080436.png

Muf likes this.
  7. upload_2017-1-29_21-0-49.png

EnchantressOfNumbers likes this.
  8. upload_2017-2-19_21-17-20.png

EnchantressOfNumbers and Qlex like this.
  9. I have felt like I was on the verge of a breakthrough with Rev Mode recently. Today I pulled off an S6 on level 844 at 11:18:05 (video):

TGM1RevMode-S6-844-111105.png

FeV likes this.
  10. I've been playing a lot of Rev Mode and it paid off with a game clear tonight. S8 999 12:23:00 (video)

TGM1RevMode-S8-999-122300.png

I missed the S4 requirement at 500, but I do get that pretty regularly. I think a Gm game is not out of reach soon.

FeV likes this.
  11. I added a Rev Mode tab to the TGM1 Spreadsheet. This should be up to date, but please let me know if I missed anything.

12. I finally did it! The first western Rev Mode Gm clocks in at 12:29:81! (video)

TGM1RevMode-GM-122981.png

mycophobia, Qlex, FreakyByte and 6 others like this.
  13. HUGE

Oliver, Qlex, FeV and 1 other person like this.
  14. Congratulations, a job well done. Now extreme reverse needs to be a thing in the West :awe:

15. From the SGDQ practice room, I got ~17 seconds improvement on my 3rd rev Gm at 12:12:95. Sadly, no video, but there were witnesses. Thanks to @TWF for the photo.

TGM1RevMode-GM-121295.jpg

Nick, d4nin3u, Qlex and 2 others like this.
  16. ***************LEADERBOARD UPDATED***************
    Congratulations to @EnchantressOfNumbers for becoming the first western Rev Mode GM!

d4nin3u and EnchantressOfNumbers like this.
  17. kai

kai

I went and got myself a rev clear. only an S8, and a slow one at that, but I've only practiced for 3 days, so GM soon? ^^

18. kai

kai

So I've gone and gotten myself a couple GMs by now and this is my fastest one. Guess this board will see some competition soon ^^

[​IMG]

Qlex, chaos_defrost, ei and 2 others like this.
  19. Practicing for doing Rev Mode in Retrothon coming up, I got a ~2 second pb! Gm @ 12:10:83 (video)

TGM1-RevMode-121083.png

kai, Qlex and mycophobia like this.
  20. kai

kai

had a pretty good stream tonight and got both a first western 20G rev GM (12:26:70)

and a new western record for normal rev mode! (11:56:36)

(yes I know the 20G is way slower, I'm way better at lowG :D)

Qlex, Tomek, mycophobia and 1 other person like this.