TGM Toronto Meetup

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by Dark-Aries, 14 Mar 2017.

1. I guess that's what I was I was hoping to get a pulse on. Would any US people come up in those months? Or should we just plan our own thing?

2. So I have a friend in Guelph hosting an arcade meetup next Saturday (August 12th). He's got a similar setup to mine with a couple arcade cabinets. If Dark Aries or DeHackEd are interested let me know and I can give you details. I could bring TAP and anything else you are in the mood to play. For sure Driller G and Aqua Rush will be there.

3. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

Mark me down tentatively. Personally I'd prefer TGM/TAP but I'm willing to try other things.

I'm coming down from a cold right now, hoping to be better by the weekend. If not I may cancel.

4. I'm checking to make sure I'm 100% free (I'm like 75% sure atm) . I am down for more puzzle arcade games.

5. Ok PM sent with details!

6. hey DeHackEd, I hope you're feeling better. It'd be great to see you play again... for old times sake. :)

7. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

Sorry, I really haven't played Descent2 since high school. But you probably already knew that.

DaemonX likes this.
  8. I'll say it.. "aarrrggghh." ;)