Records: [TGM] (20G Code)

Thread in 'Competition' started by herc, 3 Jan 2008.

1. Ai

Ai

Re: [TGM1] (20G Code)

Thanks! I wasn't even sure that I was on track for GM. I got S4 just as I cleared lines to get over level 500. So I was a little surprised at the end.

Clearly playing a little longer once in a while helps a lot. ^^ Played close to 5 hours of TGM yesterday. Initially I was going to play TAP Master, but that will be for another time. These last 6 months have been great. Getting that first S9 in TGM was the pivotal point.

2. Re: [TGM1] (20G Code)

just thought I'd give a one shot try

[​IMG]

man, I hate this game mode :sowsuser:

3. COL

COL

:sowsuser:
    [​IMG]

:twisted: I've been working on my lock skill these days. I'm happy to see that things that previously seemed totally infeasible, are doable now.
    Non-20g performance coming soon

4. Ai

Ai

Wow great!! The players that got under 11 minutes in this mode are also sub 11 minutes in TGM.

About 05:25 per half on average. You can probably clear 500 levels even faster in a very good run. Which means that a solid sub 20G time under 05:50 could get you close to 11 minutes. ^^

5. Re: [TGM1] (20G Code)

*defends aging record*
    [​IMG]

GM, 999 @ 10:36:45

6. K

K

Gm in 9:33:68

7. Ai

Ai

A video of the fastest TGM 20G mode completion in 08:33:95 by 777 can be found over here. Average section time is a little over 51 seconds. I'll add a link to the first post. ^^

8. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

[​IMG]

Be vewy quiet... I am hunting wabbitamnesia.

9. Ai

Ai

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

First GM with the 20g code. The best mode for 20g practice ;)

12. COL

COL

Gm @ 10:47:66

13. Ai

Ai

[​IMG]

^^'

14. COL

COL

What did happen? with 150k+ you have largely the ability to GM more often here.
    (Personally i quit after 300 or 500 if conditions are not met; it still happens!)

15. Ai

Ai

Just surviving in 20G isn't a big problem (on some days), but clean 20G stacking for tetrises is far from easy. Especially when I try to play fast.

When I meet the early Gm conditions I usually start stressing and mess up well before the end. On the other hand in the game above I didn't get S4 at level 500 and kept playing on with a relaxed feeling with a rather good result. I need to play more frequently to be more confident.

16. Ai

Ai

[​IMG]

TGM 20G: sub 11 minute Gm ^^

A few games before this I met all Gm requirements at level 500 with a time of 5:15:xx. So there's certainly room for more improvement. Best 500-999 time in Texmaster Normal is 05:05:xx.

17. COL

COL

Phew! :p
    O_O
    You have a lot room to improve!!

18. Ai

Ai

[​IMG]

Sorry!! ^^' Getting a little better. First part in around 05:25 with S4 very early in the 400-500 section.

That was a few moths ago. I tried today and could only get around 05:15. The 05:05:93 game is included in my Texmaster save file.

[​IMG]

Anyway it's not like I'll be able to get a time around 10:10 any time soon. A time near 10:30 by the end of the year would be good enough. ^^

19. Damn, nice job Ai! I don't think I can even complete TGM1 20G very often, but I'll give it a shot later to see if I can pull off something that's faster than my normal TGM1 time.

20. Ai

Ai

Thanks! It'd surprise me if you couldn't get a time faster than your current TGM Gm time Kevin. Good luck! ^^ You too COL!