Texmaster

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Report, 29 Jan 2008.

1. I just realised that the speed curve jump @300-500 for shirase is a little unwieldy. Basically i go from manual locking at 000-300 to barely being able to keep up with auto-lock. Also due to short ARE i can't pre-rotate my L/J which makes it harder since i cant do the lock->prerotate button combo

[​IMG]

Is there a way in texmaster to have custom speed curves? namely i'd want to try out 4 frame ARE with higher lock delays, so i'd have intermediary PPS values to train on...

If anyone knows the hex values so i can just modify the program that would be neat :D

2. Just an idea, use Shiromino, you can change all the values in the UI very easily... I used it to train at 5G myself but.. yeah still learning!!!

CylinderKnot likes this.
  3. Xealous

Xealous Unregistered

It doesn't have native joystick support but I'll check the input lag

4. hey xealous good to see you o/

on the contrary shiromino does have native joystick support :D

good to see you playing shirase inspired modes -- they're pretty slick

5. xealolus

xealolus Unregistered

Just checked, it has native joystick support but the key bindings are hard coded.

I managed to recompile it with my joystick settings, but lo and behold the gamespeed is wrong, it's running half speed for some reason when i compile it but correct speed in the distributed version ;(

6. Was working fine when I was recompiling it. Both tex & shiro to be fair!

7. how did you compile texmaster? i thought the source code is secret.