Records: [Texmaster] Special & Sudden

Thread in 'Competition' started by orz, 14 May 2008.

1. orz

orz

updated

2. NBL

NBL

Special : S8 999 @ 12:12:51 (23/11/2010)
    Sudden : 500 04:33:20 (27/10/2010)

3. orz

orz

updated

4. You don't have to post every time you update the damn leaderboard :3

5. post_count++;

6. orz

orz

i do it since ppl know then that i updated it quick and that their scores are almost like realtime. i just want to be the best scoreboard guy possible.

7. [​IMG]

Feels good :D
    Video Proof

Edit:
    Next 500, pretty neat.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 30 Dec 2010
  8. orz

orz

updated

9. if it was really `realtime' there wouldn't be someone posting that they updated after every record... :rolleyes:

10. orz

orz

im updating on the next frame

11. Muf

Muf

You know, text output every frame bogs down performance... :awe:

12. Ai

Ai

Keep up the good work orz! ^^

13. Ai

Ai

Some big progress I would say. I commented on this nice performance on YouTube before you posted over here. Congrats and keep it up. ^^

14. You should feel ridiculously lucky for your grade and your survival through 900-999. Your stacking needs a lot of work if you're only getting 22 tetrises out of the whole game, I would suggest playing more death mode to familiarize yourself with fast 20G. Speedwise, 9:33 is decent. You should be able to easily cut 10 seconds off the first half and 20 off the second.

As Ai said, the game showed some promise. Learn to recover faster in 20G and S9 will come easily. Cut a minute off your game and M should be doable as well.

15. I figured since I got my Death M I should give some other modes some attention.

[​IMG]

Not bad, actually! No credit roll clear on this. Also, no replay because my sav file was full (d'oh!)

16. 34 tetrises ;__________; I'm so sorry

17. eh?

18. Ai

Ai

One tetris away from Gold SK. ^^

You forgot to add DarkMatt's performance orz. You can also update my record since I noticed my best game is actually orange line S8 in 09:22:35 from 06/06/2010. ^^

19. NBL

NBL

Hello,

I've a new personal record. I got the S9 rank in Special (999 - 11:34:80 - 15 Jan 2011).
    I also have improved my time in Sudden. It's still 500 but in 03:47:41 the 11 Jan 2011.

Attached Files: