Records: [Texmaster] Special & Sudden

Thread in 'Competition' started by orz, 14 May 2008.

1. I think Devil-Doom is terrible on step reset. 300 and up have a frustratingly short lock delay even though the ARE is similar between Hebo and Tex at that point. 600-1000 is crazy, if you can last that long (and I rarely can). However, to me, the Ti Master feels roughly the same on both Hebo and Tex. It's perhaps slightly easier on Heboris, but not enough to make a big difference.

Hebo Mini is terrible on everything though. I play it only for the Ace-Another2 mode.

2. Ace-Another2 has since been taken under the wing of TIME ATTACK mode in NullpoMino 6.4 (or previous versions' Unofficial Expansions). There really isn't any reason to play Hebomini any more :3

3. Here are the proofs

Attached Files:

4. [​IMG]

Video

:D

some poor stacking choices here and there but I guess that's what happens when I focus more on speed. Forced myself to manual lock thorough 300-400, not sure if it was even worth it as my stacking was starting to suffer a lot, but once 400 hit things felt much more relaxed!

5. Ai

Ai

I'm impressed by how you stayed calm after getting M and blasted through level 600 like it was nothing special. Congrats and hope you can do the same in TAP soon. ^^

6. I feel a strong orange-colored presence...

7. orz

orz

8. Holy crap congrats!

9. COL

COL

very good!

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Congratz that was really respectable, your L rotations are very clean and efficient. I am wondering two things : do you use a joystick or a keyboard ? Do you double rot also ?

11. orz

orz

thanks everybody

amnesia: i play stick (i switched last summer) and yeah i double rotate

12. COL

COL

[​IMG]

AAAAAAARGH!!!!
    WHAT'S THE F*CK???
    Is there any logical explanation?
    I joined the save file. I'm currently using the older Texmaster with wine.
    >:(

13. Muf

Muf

I saw this and immediately thought I was reading a post from Amnesia. :awe:

14. It's a well known and very old texmaster bug. :(

Let's go better next time!

15. COL

COL

c'mon, that can't be him: he doesn't play the game (and maybe he's right after all >:()
    Btw what was that bug??? EDIT: CT: Ok. but is there any way to prevent that or is it just random?

16. I think it's when you finish a section in under 3:25, but your line clear animation would take it over 3:25. So it's only a problem right at the limit.

17. COL

COL

Thanks for the explanation.

18. Ai

Ai

You're not the only one this happened to. Still congrats with the M and good luck getting it in TAP soon. ^^

Btw thanks for the save file!

Last edited: 22 Mar 2010
  19. orz

orz

i have had that happen to me a handful of times

20. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake