Records: [Texmaster] Special and Sudden Ti

Thread in 'Competition' started by aperturegrillz, 27 Feb 2008.

1. K

K

yo Digital ! [​IMG]
    very good ! seems you get consistency on this game mode [​IMG]

ohh Ghetto, i missed him [​IMG]

2. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

3. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

Even better. BTW i never claimed it wasn't legit. I did put it on the leader board after all. But i would love it if you would paste the screen shot from beta2 so i can have your score with the new version instead of the old. And yes i would prefer this new score even if you old is slightly better. I would like to request the same from everyone.

4. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

By the way, I used "the glitch." Hope I'm not Dq'd for that.

5. Something makes me feel you might be... [​IMG]

Please, keep to legitimate records from now on.

6. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

Yes. Any uses of glitches in the game are not allowed. Lets keep the game play clean please.

7. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly and is also known as a buster.

But what's a flaw? Is infinity a flaw in TDS? What about the T-spin garbage balancing (or alleged lack thereof)? Or CT's "playing forever" pattern?

You have to carefully define which exploits you are going to block, and they "must be enforceable, discrete, and warranted." By "the glitch", are we talking about the row 21 problem described here?

8. Just change the rules and get it over with...

9. Yes, that's the glitch they're talking about tepples. And while Sirlin does have a point, it doesn't really apply in this case when undoubtably Texmaster will soon be patched to fix it.

10. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

Ok i'll leave it at just glitch.

11. Ti Special- S4-772-9:08:63

Sigh, i only got 7 tetrises this whole match. i usually get 5 in the first 100. I really need to get more tetrises after 300. I can last longer now but my time is so slow.

12. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Wait, what happens If I accidentally trigger the bug?

13. Abandon the run. You'd have to be pretty early into it to trigger it. Couldn't imagine it happening that often at 20G

14. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

My texmaster Special-TI skillz are improving.

I broke the torikan with 2 section cools. Third tune.

L-530

6:42:10

Grade: S2

Still not very consistent yet, and having to suffer with my laptop keyboard isn't helping any.

15. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

16. Ti Sudden- 151- 1:04:86

17. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Judging by the time, you aren't really manual locking much. That's a sign that you're almost overcoming that speed, but are a bit short. If my guess is correct, you're having trouble at about level 100? Try that same ARE/Line Delay/DAS in Heboris's practice mode with higher lock delay. Once you can start manual locking at that speed, low the lock delay. Work from here to the full fledged Shirase 100 speeds. Once you're manual locking there, tackle Texmaster. This training may take a while, but believe me, it's beneficial.

18. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

GRRRR.

[​IMG]

19. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Guys, it seems I just can't get past 400 on Ti Sudden. My best is that 385, and I can consistently rattle of 360s, but 400 eludes me.

20. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

So what your saying is you can consistently make it to the early 300's. However, you can't make it to 400? If so just practice starting at 300 it sounds like the speed difference is killing you