Records: [Texmaster] Novice, Normal, Advance and Doubles

Thread in 'Competition' started by rednefed, 16 Jan 2009.

1. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

Re: [Texmaster] Novice and Normal

[​IMG]

2. hooray

[​IMG]

Finally im able to play faster with my Hori and beat my keyboard records :D
    Its possible after all!

3. Re: [Texmaster] Novice and Normal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Re: [Texmaster] Novice and Normal

[​IMG]
    Normal: GM, 999 @ 10:37:18.

I can do it in TGM1 I suppose.
    Those 56 second sections felt damn good.

5. Re: [Texmaster] Novice and Normal

[​IMG]

5 second improvement

6. Ai

Ai

[​IMG]

Best time for the first half I ever got in a game. For the 500-999 part 05:15:78 is my best so far. ^^

7. Re: [Texmaster] Novice and Normal

Nice! Almost sub-11.
    Seeing as I don't have the time to keep this leaderboard updated, you can have control of it, Ai.

8. Ai

Ai

No problem at all. I'll keep taking care of it unless someone volunteers for ownership. I'm definitely able to get sub 11 minutes if I play more regularly. ^^

9. Ai

Ai

[​IMG]

Best 500-600 section time is 58:xx when starting from level 500. Fastest 20G section was completed in 56:03 like shown in the practice game above. Now I need to be more consistent and improve sub 20G play. ^^

Started playing Novice mode earlier this week and I manage to get scores around 550000 again.

EDIT:

[​IMG]

Best 0-500--> 05:34:xx

Last edited: 14 Mar 2010
  10. Ai

Ai

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I should be able to get a time under 10:50 if I try harder. 20G play was oh so bad... I can't seem to play my best 20G while playing seriously. Not enough tetrises I'm afraid. And I definitely need to practice for a higher score. ^^

11. COL

COL

Good! getting sub 11 is not easy (still out of reach for me :) )

12. Re: [Texmaster] Novice and Normal

very nice Ai, congrats!

i want this, too ;) i have been practicing tgm with 20g code lately because of my bad 20g stacking in tgm.. my placement is still less than optimal, and my time in my very first 20g-gm was worse than my record in regular play :'(

13. Ai

Ai

Thanks! ^^

I can now get times around 05:40 in the first half consistently. In Special my best first part time is 05:06:xx. Have you made any progress in that department? Your 20G is very solid from what I've seen.

Update your time over here. I have one of your save files with a sub 11:30 time, but I'm not sure if it's your best as it's from a few months ago now.

Congrats getting Gm in TGM 20G mode. That certainly isn't easy. You should have posted. I'll add you if it's okay? You're not the only one who needs to work on 20G finesse.

I'll upload the video and Texmaster save file by the end of the weekend. ^^

14. COL

COL

My best on tex normal is gm@ 11:14:86 performed on 11/16/1009, now i rather play it for stacking practice challenges: currently im trying to make >50 tetris for example...

15. Ai

Ai

Thanks for the updates guys. ^^

Only uploaded the Texmaster save for now, which can be found in my signature. Maybe it's best to wait until I have a better game to show. Really 20G was pathetic. Time to put some time in special clean stacking sessions like COL. ^^

16. Re: [Texmaster] Novice and Normal

Normal: GM, 999 @ 10:35:18
    209365 score

On the new texmaster, the DAS feels very sluggish.

17. Re: [Texmaster] Novice and Normal

Novice: 526762. 300 @ 3:16:63
    Screens/replays of these two records by request. (And they have been requested, so here they are).

Last edited: 7 May 2010
  18. Ai

Ai

I would like to have a look at your replays. By the way how's your invincible play?

EDIT:

Thanks for the file. I used invisible before and for whatever reason I typed invicible in google which corrected it to invincible. So I went with that... ^^;

Faster play seems more important among top players anyway.

Last edited: 7 May 2010
  19. Re: [Texmaster] Novice and Normal

http://defender.arcimpulse.com/TC/Texmaster2009.sav

My invisible play, I'm guessing? I have never trained for it, nor bothered to. It's probably the one part of TGM I don't see myself trying to master. Hence in my Special m play I played the best I could with manual locking.

20. Re: [Texmaster] Novice and Normal

[​IMG]

Eh, it's a start. I never usually play TGM1, ever.