Tetris Zone now available for PC

Thread in 'Discussion' started by kbr420, 27 Apr 2007.

1. oh i see now.

2. jujube

jujube Unregistered

3. Chaos

Chaos Unregistered

Well from what I've been told, this tournament at the University of Hawaii is just a first step towards bigger things. I heard that they plan to return to the university next spring (that's if I hear correctly) and that they are also planning to host state-wide tournaments. And for the future, they plan to host tournaments at campuses all over the nation. So I'm treating this tournament here in Hawaii like a first step to something that will be epic later on.

4. Udy

Udy Unregistered

Just like to point out I'm gradually creeping up the Marathon leaderboard thanks to some top tips from this very forum.

I wont rest until Jujube is overthrown [​IMG]

5. jujube

jujube Unregistered

practice those yoshihiros:D

easiest way is to use J or L and platform over whatever mess you might have when your goal is 3. i watched some of your last replay and saw you were getting a TSD at goal 1, but no back-to-back bonus. i think you'll find it's actually not any harder to make 2 T-spins with a yoshihiro than to make 1 improvised TSD.

edit: 4 second improvement today in sprint W0oT

6. Udy

Udy Unregistered

nice one, I had noticed that tactic being used and was planning on switching to it once I had got more comfortable with T-spins. now I'm confident with them that's exactly the method I'll be using going forward. nice one on the sprint, I find that real hard.

7. jujube

jujube Unregistered

it run just fiiiine on the Win-dows 2000 with the 256 mego-bytes of RAM. yuuup.