Tetris with Card Captor Sakura.

Thread in 'Discussion' started by lee n, 7 Jan 2007.

1. So, I got Tetris with Card Captor Sakura Eternal Heart the other day and I'm curious whether there's a straight forward tetris game in there somewhere or if it's just the level based puzzles?

2. mat

mat

puzzles only--although the vs is nearly normal. certainly awesome enough to have TAP rotation on a console...

3. Yeah, the VS mode is nice, it seems closer to the VS mode in Tetris DS (with powerups and all) though.

It's just a shame that there's no proper Tetris game in there, considering it's one of the few options you have if you wanna play Arika styled Tetris without owning an arcade machine.

4. Not sure if you knew, but the puzzles are meant to be time attacked. That's where most of the replay value comes in.

5. Oh, I know.. and it's a fine game. It's a pretty challenging game too, especially considering all the distractions on some of the levels.

It's just that it feels like something is missing..

6. I know just what you mean. Arika seems reluctant to put anything into their home games resembling its Master/Death/Shirase in structure. The gameplay elements make it in but they keep the rest out. Perhaps to keep players going back to the arcade?

It's still evil though. It's a fun game but I'm glad I didn't pay too much for it. Though if I had someone to play in VS then I could almost forgive the lack of a standard mode.

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

You speak about the real game!?

Or an emulation on psx?

I would like to know because I search this game..

8. Real game, of course.. I bought it used on the japanese Yahoo Auctions.

There are still several available.