Tetris Videos

Thread in 'Discussion' started by jujube, 28 Mar 2007.

1. tetris on a "Chip & PIN (EMV) terminal":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWTzkD9M0sU

well. and you were thinking your pin numbers are save? tetrominoes will be fighting back for all your smashing them to the floor with hard drops, soon....

2. jujube

jujube Unregistered

3. Are you that desperate to get your video watched? [​IMG]

4. jujube

jujube Unregistered

[​IMG] yeah, i only put about a million tags on it that had nothing to do with tetris [​IMG]

5. I dislike Tetris Zone videos. I've never played the game, and that probably accounts for most of this, but I really just can't find them impressive because of the total lack of speed. Even the best videos seem incredibly slow, and I just can't watch them and be astounded by the skill, which I can be by LJ or TGM videos.

6. I don't think the music helps. It just feels so... uninspiring...

7. jujube

jujube Unregistered

[​IMG] sorry but you sound like 90% of the people that comment on TGM videos at youtube. no i'm not comparing tetris zone to TGM, not by a long shot. but yes, you have to play the game. i thought the same thing about NES tetris videos until i played it for myself.

8. I have played the game on the other hand, and, um, Bah.

9. Yeah, I've tried the game once at a friends house, found it desperatly slow.

Like, yesterday, I gave tetris plus a go. Reached 999 999 on the first try lol

10. jujube

jujube Unregistered

well then someone come on and get 600,000 in tetris zone master mode [​IMG] the DAS is slow but you'll have to make back-to-back-to-back-to..etc. tetrises with fast lock delay in the last few levels.

to be honest, if anyone doesn't like the game i don't know why they would watch my video for more than a second. but i suppose i could have indicated it was tetris zone in my original post.

anyway, for the record no one should be ashamed to post a tetris video here [​IMG] especially if they're #2 in the world, for whatever reason(s) (people don't like the game, no one has heard of it, no one likes that mode, whatever). i didn't really expect any response to it.

11. jujube

jujube Unregistered

12. I love the way the japanese superplay vids are presented ! nice music, lot of explanations with slow motion and so on.

13. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

14. The Tetrix (A parody of a shot from " The Matrix ", time bullet in the subway. Characters are totally "squared")

especially cool: the green screen tetris visuals in the first few seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZorOWzNl3E

15. Triple Lei

Triple Lei Unregistered

16. jujube

jujube Unregistered

cool the 3rd edition in the series [​IMG] i'm still playing from time to time.

how do you get a 30 minute video on youtube? and how large was the file?