Tetris The Grand Master 1 @ Pink Gorilla in Seattle, WA

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by KevinDDR, 27 Feb 2010.

1. You thought Seattle TGM was dead? No, we were just resting...

[​IMG]

Pink Gorilla Games (University District Store)
    4341 University Way Northeast
    Seattle, WA 98105-5808
    (206) 547-5790

Monday-Thursday 12pm-7pm
    Friday-Saturday 12pm-9pm
    Sunday 12pm-6pm

Other games include DDR Supernova 2, DDR Extreme, Pop'n Music 14 FEVER!, Armed Police Batrider, Dangun Feveron (aka Fever SOS), Mr. Driller G, and many many more.

This is my personal board, so anyone hoping to come to my house to play TGM1 will be sorely disappointed. :p

The game is only going to be here for a limited time as it is on an income trial, so please come out and support it! It's in your interest to do so.

Last edited: 27 Feb 2010
  2. It opens at midnight? What an odd time to open. Unless that's supposed to say 12pm.

3. Fixed.

4. Kitaru, CrazeDRevenG, will most likely pop into there the day before SakuraCon.

5. Current records are something like 10:53, 10:58, 10:58, all set before the board was in its current location.

6. For anyone who cares the game is now out of service and back in my house for the time being. It was replaced by Espgaluda 2 for the moment in Pink Gorilla. As usual if anyone wants to play they can visit my house; just PM me for an address. Expect the board to pop up in a Seattle arcade (probably even Pink Gorilla) again soon!