Tetris Party for WiiWare (out now).

Thread in 'Discussion' started by lee n, 11 Mar 2008.

1. LANAsiDOOG

LANAsiDOOG Unregistered

damn, so i guess the release date is sometime in October, was hoping September, oh well, looks really fun [​IMG]

im hoping its the first monday in October hehe (October 6th)

2. To be fair, the Adult Swim version of Crayon Shin-chan is about 1000 times more rude than the show is anywhere else in the world.

3. LANAsiDOOG

LANAsiDOOG Unregistered

4. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Hawaii and the rest of NTSC U/C got Tetris DS long before NTSC J did.

5. LANAsiDOOG

LANAsiDOOG Unregistered

ah, cool... so there's some more hope in getting it tomorrow

6. Sorry to disappoint you, but this is what you're getting today:

7. jujube

jujube Unregistered

8. I know you guys want to believe the release dates for WiiWare titles like that.. but you might wanna read my rant about it:

viewtopic.php?p=24640#p24640

9. LANAsiDOOG

LANAsiDOOG Unregistered

10. LANAsiDOOG

LANAsiDOOG Unregistered

September 22nd, 2008 = First day of Fall... which happens to be on a Monday...

http://www.tetrisparty.com says "Fall 2008"... wiiware is released every Monday... so... who thinks it will be released this coming Monday? [​IMG]

(not counting on it so that I don't get too disappointed if it doesn't hehe)

11. orz

orz

here's to hoping :>

12. tepples

In practice, "fall" means nothing more than "before Christmas".

13. How many people here at TC plan to play it when it comes out? I know I've got my Wii ready.

Does anyone know if it'll support the Gamecube controllers? If so, I need to buy one. Is anyone going to buy the balance board just for this?

14. tepples

The GameCube controller's Control Pad is a pain in the behind to reach. That's one reason why I bought Tetris Worlds for the GBA and not the GameCube (before I learned about 1. the Guideline and 2. the GBA version's lag).

I'd bet on it supporting the Classic Controller.

15. orz

orz

I plan on playing this, specifically for the versus mode.

16. I plan on playing this, sandibaby is gonna let me borrow her Wii.

17. Are you going to make a new thread about it every week?

No, it's not coming this monday either.

18. Muf

Muf

Depending on the control options I might be getting a Hori Fighting Stick Wii for this. I've got some ideas to mod it with transparent Sanwa buttons and a JLF with a white balltop and a white shaft cover.

19. Udy

Udy Unregistered

I'm be getting this the second it touches down in Europe.

20. Doesn't really matter when it comes now, I'll be heading off to Uni so I'll have fuck-all time to play it [​IMG]