tetris party deluxe

Thread in 'Discussion' started by paul, 23 Nov 2009.

1. Has the European release already been announced?

2. No, I was talking about some stores in the US.
    If you're interested in importing the game, I recommend www.axelmusic.com

3. I'm starting to get into Tetris again, probably because of this game's release. What is the rating system like for versus? I hope it isn't the terrible implementation of the WiiWare version again...

Been playing a few online though, and I really am enjoying this so far.

4. i think it's the wiiware rating system.

5. tetris is dead

6. Ai

Ai

When is the DS version going to be released in Europe?

7. Twitch

Twitch Unregistered

more people should play duel spaces world im number 1 in the world and i suck at tetris my score is 5430 and you start with 5000 if more people played duel spaces that were good at tetris it could actually be fun i think.

8. tetrimaniac

tetrimaniac Unregistered

ive also played the game duel spaces before and its a relly fun game just wish there were more peple playng it

tetris forever woooooooooooooooooooooooooott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -tetrimaniac

9. If it wasn't obvious enough, that was the same unregistered guy replying to himself under a different name.

10. Duel Spaces was okay I guess. I played it all of... two times or something.

Party is pretty disappointing. ._.

11. i couldn't find any duel spaces matches online ever.
    anyway...the hardcore tetris community doesn´t play this game i think. the wifi score isn't based on skill really. the game isn't out in europe. it's not marketed anywhere. it's sad. i dropped the game.

12. TPD is technically good.
    the lack of advertising is where it fell down.

This game is technically better than TDS in every way. Faster das, faster gameplay, faster softdrop, all-spin recognition.

13. no. tds is leaps and bounds better. better items. funner game modes. designed much better. chess like wifi rating. wifi in general is a lot better and that's all i want.
    idk if i really want the combo system in tetris either...it messes with the core gameplay too much.

14. I wonder if the player base of Tetris DS will go down appreciable when this is released in Japan.