Tetris grand master at the Stunfest ?

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by cyberguile, 7 Dec 2009.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

cool, I hope the ticket will cost me zilch if I take now.

2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

90 € the "aller-retour" PARIS - RENNES, the cheapest I found and we are 1 month ago.

Aie, how the hell can it be so expensive for a so close town.

Is it really worth it ? For only 1 day ? I have some money difficulties and I really need some arguments cyberguile to be convinced.
    Is it going to be fine for TGM2 , should it be installed on a good machine with good joysticks ? Is the whole arcade gathering good enough to spend a good day ?

3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

62€80

Paris - Rennes : 40.80 with departure at 6:43 am (!)
    Rennes - Paris : 22.00 with return at 8:05 pm

It seems that the 22€ ticket is one of the last from a promotion, so hurry up if you are interested. Don't worry, I am not a very sociable person, I don't force anyone to sit with me and have polite conversation for 3 hours.
    I am just indicating prices.

I will try to buy this today.

4. mfm

mfm Unregistered

Je vais peut-être venir... On va voir...

5. K

K

- Salut, Y a t'il moyen d'avoir des infos plus détaillé sur cet evenement ?
    - Est ce que TGM2 sera disponible sur les 2 jours ?
    - Qui va ramener le jeu ?
    - Il sera disponible dans une borne pour les 2 jours ou faudra se partager une borne avec plusieurs jeu ??
    - au vu du prix du train Strasbourg<>Rennes aller-retour, y a quelque chose de prévu entre les afficionados TGM ?
    - Y a un plan hotel/logement chez quelqu'un ?

Je peux toujours ramener l'arcade system + manette + jamma, mais tout cela m'a l'air très vague pour le moment... :V

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Moi niveau sous ca coince, c'est vrai que j'attend un :
    "venez les gars on va mettre le feu sur TGM !! On va être nombreux !!!"
    de la part de cyberguille pour me convaincre, pour le moment je préfèrerai mettre ces sous de coté pour un Paris-Strasbourg dans les prochaines semaines.

7. mfm005

mfm005 Unregistered

Finalement en faisant les comptes ça revient à une petite fortune...
    Je préfère aller à la Japan-Expo même si ce n'est pas la même chose, au moins ce n'est pas loin de chez moi. D'ici là on peut se voir sur Paris si tu veux Amnesia.

8. Muf

Muf

[​IMG]

9. bah là, on a un tgm3 dans une astro city
    pour le tgm 2 je comptais sur K ^^
    ça sera pas vraiment l'orgie de tetris non plus, c'est un event avec des tonnes de bornes sur plein de types de jeux avec principalement des gros tournois de jeux de combat, je trouvais l'idée de foutre du tgm sympa

10. COL

COL

Je suis motivé pour venir. Surtout s'il y a du monde.

11. c'est un gros event avec Beaucoup de monde squattant à haut niveau beaucoup de types de jeux, y aurait moyen de ramener de nouveaux joueurs potentiellement très très bons sur tgm :)

12. Okay, so I've got confirmation.
    The "shoot em up and puzzle game" corner will have ten astro cities (full sanwa) for the whole week end and I have agreed with the staff to have tgm2 and tgm3 in two of them for all this time.

13. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

hmm..:p

14. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I will be there, I have just bought my tickets.
    I will arrive saturday around 10am at the train station, and leave around 8pm the same day.

15. K

K

Ok, i'll be there from 22 morning until 23 evening with amnesia, who also changed his plans, and we'll stay in a hotel for the night.

i'll bring the superGun for testing Amnesia's TAP board, and also mine in case. TGM1 is probably out of concern if there is a TGM3 board.

16. 250€ for the transport only is a little bit too much for me sadly :s .

Have fun and be sure to talk about De Brique et de Bloc !

17. Amnesia has a TAP PCB? Since when?

18. K

K

Actually, he is just holding it. He bough djvinc's one for me.:sneaky:

19. Muf

Muf

And what do you need two TAP boards for? o_O

20. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Excellent question I have been asking myself many times since I have traveled to the north of Paris to get it.
    I am almost like him with megaman, I am hesitating to buy a lot of versions of the Megaman nes games just to get its, to avoid that the games fall into bad hands.