Tetris DS Friends Codes

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Sully, 15 May 2006.

1. tetrisdude

tetrisdude Unregistered

my f.c is 182367-583214......i'm almost always up for a challenge, so p.m me or contact me on aim [​IMG]

2. Sully

Sully Unregistered

Updated. Is everyone'c FC up to date?

3. Tarto

Tarto Unregistered

Can you add mine (474 932 165 490) please?

Thanks

4. Since I've just recently started playing online again, here's mine:

521584-433554

5. if you want to match with me, give me PM.

6. Fask

Fask Unregistered

Fask

689934 307722

Added everyone to list. Go easy on me [​IMG]

7. I deleted my data again so I would actually show up on the hub and on Blockstats. New friend code: 571268-749635

8. louxor

louxor Unregistered

hello I add my friend code !

louxor : 23118810503

9. Nice to see another European player amonst the waves of Americans Tarto. GMT as well! I'd swear I've played you online, but I play 4 player almost exclusively so I could be mistaken.

My DS is getting a bit battered and I'm pondering on whether to get a Lite, so my FC could get updated.

Looking to the likes of Caithness, Nick, Sully and obviously Mask here: What is the geocities thing all about, and what are the requirements to be in it? Eg. Why am I picked and not others? It's pretty cool having Sen and the like's FC though. Should I remove this part of my post to preserve exclusivity?

10. Millartime

Millartime Unregistered

So I got my newly refurbished DS Lite today and along with it a new friend code. Without further delay here it is.

026321 146954

-Millartime

Sully if you read this can you update my FC on the original post. Thank you

11. Sully

Sully Unregistered

Done.

12. Guest

Guest Unregistered

Sully do you not like t-pieces?

[​IMG]
    I love them [​IMG]

13. Guest

Guest Unregistered

You know I'm kidding Sully. This is off-topic but do you know why my rank won't update on the hub? It's been a couple months and I've tried just about everything. My DS is linked to my account and my wifi name is "fiddlswrth" with rating 7269. It showed "stan darsh" at 7005 for a while so I unregistered and created a new account and registered again, but still no luck. The hub still shows "stan darsh" and it's not even linked to an account lol. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. [​IMG]

14. You don't need to link for it to update on the hub. I don't think linking actually does anything. There's 160,000+ people on the hub, and I doubt they've ALL linked their ID. If you have reset your DS, you will have a different ID, so your old name will stay on the hub forever. Just play - somethimes it just doesn't update.

15. Guest

Guest Unregistered

I guess you're right Rosti. I just wanted my mentors to see my progress.[​IMG]

16. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

I've found that sometimes I have to log off, log on again, play worldwide, and log off again in order for Nintendo to update my TDS Wi-Fi rating.

17. Guest

Guest Unregistered

I'll give that a try Tepples. If it works I'll show my rank again in my sig.

18. Guest

Guest Unregistered

No luck Tepples [​IMG] All the better though, I'd rather leave people with the impression my rating is still 7269 [​IMG]

19. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

I lent my Tetris DS game card to my cousin. When he had a friend over, it got lost.

It took me four nights to get my WFC rating back up to 7300 (does push count as cheating?), and my friend code has changed:

960634-273662

20. Minstrel cowboy

Minstrel cowboy Unregistered

298238 665933

Thats my code. I added you sully because you seem like a nice person *E-Handshakes*

How will we organize matches? I'm on every second weekend almost all the time. so invite me whenever.