Tetris Desktop Wallpapers

Thread in 'Discussion' started by DDRKirby(ISQ), 27 Oct 2008.

1. schnuerle

schnuerle Unregistered

I'm using this design right now for my wallpaper, which we came up with in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1235

[​IMG]

It tiles nicely.

2. kapat

kapat Unregistered

i read this thread and i got a little sad how little tetris themed wallpapers there are. so i kinda threw a half an hour away in photoshop making on i thought was a little funny.

any comments or ideas to imporve it would be cool. or just lemme know the resolution you want it.

OR if you have any idea, you can just PM or whatever. i'm not horrible at photoshopping, so i can basically do whatever. oh yeah, this pic is like a super rough cut, so if you liek the idea i can ACUTALLY spend time on it.

[​IMG]

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1612/b ... allol9.jpg is the 1440 x 900 one

3. my native resolution is 1280 x 1024, but man, wow that's a really unique concept. you get a yoshi's cookie!

4. kapat

kapat Unregistered

unless your a stupid frenchie.

they shoulda focused more on asia, korean and japan mostly. the americas woulda been REALLY tuff cause of all the curvatures that you probably can't really pull off.

5. kapat, really cool wallpaper! i like it a lot.

6. Nice kapat. I like that. Couple of suggestions I will make:

I'd like to see it will a better font. Maybe something a little less plain, but nothing extravagant.

Decapitalize the second all and make it all one line at the bottom.

Just my 2 cents.

7. kapat

kapat Unregistered

8. kapat

kapat Unregistered

9. kapat

kapat Unregistered

10. I like that last one. I might use it, maybe add a little hint of colour to it.