Tetrifast Challenge ?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by virus, 17 Apr 2008.

1. virus

virus Unregistered

Oh , i see . Im sorry if i or any other players offended you in any way by entering tetrifast , there are just some immature players or ignorant players that moved from tnet2 to tetrifast because of its closing.

Cultris pyrus , Corrosive , CorrosiveX or what ever , Please , hushh , you have been beaten tons of times in 1v1 , you dont even have the #1 in 7 tetris record , your survival scores suck , and your not that fast , the only actual score that u got over me is tetrising , witch is only like 2 miliseconds , 4.232 something vs 4.356 something , So please , save your arrogance for youself , i came into this forum looking for players , for skillfull players , i dont care if they like tetrinet or not , everyone has their own game , but we all got one thing in Commun like caffeine said... we all love tetris. I apologize to the tetrisconcept community if i offended you guys in any way , i just want to seek talented players . Ignore cultris pyrus... he sucks. [ P.S , Im amazed our comunity is still alive and reviving too. ]

2. No, I was talking about the random piece orientations.
    Sorry I properly should have been more specific.
    You think I play the same as I did back than? And if memory serves me right I was generally in the top 20.
    Thats an interesting assumption, have you played me on other multiplayer Tetris games/clones?
    I will properly stick to lockjaw/heboris and as for bragging about my speed, I was only asking for someones TPM/BPM on a game they where saying was too easy.
    Acting like online Tetris is new? hmmm dont know where you pulled that one from???

As for murdering me on heboris, I am ready to play for the next week or so. So lets see less talk more action, cause all I am hearing right now is a lot of words and not to much to back it up.

- Jono

3. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I think it would benefit the Tetris community as a whole if we can just all get along. It really pains me to see such division among fellow players. We're not very different you guys. Maybe the games and settings we choose to play by are different but we have are bonded by a common goal: to improve.

4. Sounds like loser talk to me! [​IMG]

5. K

K

c'mon Ghetto !

you've invited some of your friend this is not a schoolyard here you know !?!

6. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Um.. What?

Anyways, if any of you Tfast players want, we can play some Hebomini that's actually FAST and I'll own you. That's a promise.

7. You shouldn't make promises you can't keep [​IMG]

8. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

But I can keep this promise.

9. virus

virus Unregistered

Are you willing to bet real money on that **promise** ??

10. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

If my parents would let me. But I'd be willing to if they did let me.

11. virus

virus Unregistered

12. I'd put money on neither of those matches taking place.

However, virus, I'll be happy to get schooled in TFast and then return the favour in Heboris sometime.

13. virus

virus Unregistered

How about right now rosti ?? since ghetto hasnt bothered to answer.Then we will post the scores in here.

14. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Nah, we both can play you.

15. LOL
    If any do (Heboris ones), than I am more than willing to play some.

- Jono

16. I'm the real Corrosive/CorrosiveX...not CultrisPyrus, who is really KhmaiBoy978/david/Maserati. I don't care about tetrisconcept nor its forums, just dropped this msg to defend myself.

17. Actually theres a nice community on tetrifast, there are always exceptions like in any game (like the one here above me ) but they are a small minority of lets say 2 or 3 players.

For the people interested theres a tournament saterday 1v1 purefast tetrifast 18.00 GMT

http://ishi.biz/cup/

Oh and btw any suggestions in other tetris games i should go peek besides tetrifast and cultris?

Have a good day

18. Texmaster and (if you're into netplay) Hebo Mini.

You too, it's nice to see some civilized behavior in the Tetrifast community.

19. Just so you know, I'm in England so timezone is BST.

Have to arrange matches some day when I'm free for them.

Unfortunately the closest I can see right now is friday.

20. under

under Unregistered

old thread, but as a tetrifast player i gotta make my stand [​IMG]
    i've been playing tetrifast a for a long time now and i do believe tetrifast has its limitations.

i know tetrisconcept since its creation and always read its stuff.

i believe you guys have a certain prejudice against tetrifast players, but you guys only know a few of them.

anyways, we're always there at our homeserver tetridome.com playing. go there and challenge us (goofer, Net_Hunter, under to state a few).

i myself am a cultris player and tetris ds player. I can't believe i never played any of you guys that are said to be top world class players. I can count those that I consider world class players and I'd really enjoy if i could meet others.

well, i only know jono from cultris over there [​IMG]
    and goofie is my idol [​IMG]

and ah! about random blocks. There's an option in the blocktrix protocol (not tetrinet/tetrifast) that allows all players have the same blocks, there's an option of piece shadow and option of piece holding.

i promise i'll try these clients you guys play so we can try it out.

tetrifast has always the same players and it gets boring.

Thanks!

under[DdP]