Tessellate

Thread in 'Discussion' started by ryanheise, 6 Dec 2008.

1. ryanheise

ryanheise Unregistered

New release

New user features:

- Joystick Support
    - On-the-fly-generated leaderboard PNGs.

Here's how to do it: for any game URL http:// hi-games.net/XXX/ you can derive the leaderboard PNG URL as http:// hi-games.net/graphs/XXX/top50.png. I hope this to be useful for the records forum because it is automatically updated.

New wizard features:

- Added the following duration parameters to the wizard: READY, GO, Chargeable DAS during ready/go, initial spawn delay (after READY/GO), level clear animation, game clear animation.
    - Added a new section to the wizard for configuring the DAS bald spots:

[​IMG]

There are two main outcomes from this: 1. Simulation of TGM1 (disable chargeable DAS during ready/go, and set bald spots appropriately). 2. Simulation of Shirase mode (set the initial spawn delay to 2).

By the way, this will be my last update for a while as I am going on a tetris break [​IMG]

EDIT: My first upload didn't work, hopefully now everything's fine.

2. Muf

Muf

Bug report: white box where the game should be when following the above image link, on IE7 and Google Chrome.

EDIT: Fixed [​IMG]

3. ryanheise

ryanheise Unregistered

One more thing that I forgot to mention: I also implemented jujube's suggested garbage mode and variations thereof:

4. jujube

jujube Unregistered

all these modes are a lot of fun Ryan. good job with them.

incidentally, it took me a few hours to finish them all. i actually beat Ryan's time in Drill 4, and not more than 5 minutes later he retook #1 [​IMG]
    oh well, 1:16 is beatable [​IMG]

5. ryanheise

ryanheise Unregistered

I must admit that was rather ungracious of me. [​IMG]

I will move this to a records thread (I'm sure you are right).

6. jujube

jujube Unregistered

well the cool thing about Tessellate and some other games is the auto-updating leaderboard, and it's all you really need IMO. it's easier to manage than one in the tc records forum.

edit: oh, i see the tc thread is about more than just the scores.