Tournament: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 3 HAS ENDED

Thread in 'Competition' started by Rosti LFC, 5 Mar 2009.

1. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

Thank you old pc for giving me an excuse :S
    [​IMG]

2. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

digital def. corrosive (15-3)

3. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

Corrosive had me in a jam many times. I was lucky to get out of some of those cause he died before I did. [​IMG]

4. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

hahah i already get fucking banned from both blockbox and #arika

feels good reminds me of TNET2

5. Muf

Muf

You did nothing but trash talk and annoy people back then, and... you still do the same now. Wow, what a coincidence. Gosh I wonder why you got banned. Maybe people are just tired of putting up with your shit and don't care.

6. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I guess I'm one of the people that can put up with a lot of shit? Honestly though, Corrosive didn't seem that bad to me.

7. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

OK, so I'm adding Calown and removing Kevcel. Adding Digital 15 - 3 Corrosive.

Except if Corrosive is banned from blockbox then that sort of rules him out of this tournament... so am I removing him as well?

Also, scores don't require screen shots. The scores can be posted by one of the players and I'll leave it up to the opponent to bring up any errors if they exist.

8. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

No don't take me out of it I'm getting Deniax to unban me, and the ban is supposed to last a day anyway. To end this discussion about me I can say that I will act proper for now on, and with that I have a prepared statement to read.

[reading prepared text] I apologize to the people of #arika. My behavior has been improper and I accept the consequences. I ask my fellow tetris rivals for their patience and understanding. Life here can be difficult for me. After all, I am the only one of my kind. During my incarceration, I will be participating in alcohol and anger management treatment. You deserve better from me. I can be better. I will be better.

9. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

I'm actually looking at a workaround anyway to a different IRC channel. I dislike bringing so many people to the current one when they aren't yet really fully integrated into the community, and their reason for being in the channel has nothing really to do with the main topic behind the channel.

The current one should be a little more private, and I'll use a different one for this. It shouldn't be any extra hassle for people aside from adding a new autojoin channel. If that.

10. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

how about #tetrisconcept, just a general purpose chat for any forum users, it could be used for future tournaments too.

11. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

OK, #tetrisconcept on irc.quakenet.org is now registered for general use and for arranging tournament matches.

Also, updating tables shortly.

12. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

blink massacred me 15-1. I didn't feel massively overwhelmed though unlike previous games with him. What's going on blink? [​IMG]

13. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

Already listed, but:

DIGITAL massacred me 15-1. I didn't feel massively overwhelmed though unlike previous games with him. What's going on DIGITAL? [​IMG]

14. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

[​IMG] Dunno, maybe the nervousness got to me. That or because I didn't have my afternoon nap. I was just blanking out constantly and froze up at awkward times. Luckily, you didn't capitalize on my hesitations and mistakes. [​IMG] blink sure did though....

15. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

Corrosive def. Zircean 15-2

16. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

corrosive def. sjoecool1991 8-0 (forfeit)

17. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

Im sorry corrosive :/

18. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

lol..

19. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Just something I'm curious about. If a player drops out of the league halfway, how would the points be distributed to the remaining players that haven't played him?

20. Re: TC Blockbox Tetris League - SEASON 2 HAS STARTED

Hmm good question. I guess I could do some mathsy stuff and distribute points out on the basis of the opponents they've already played and the results from the games, but I think the easier option would probably be to wipe the player from the league and remove all points received from them.