Records: [TAP] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 29 Mar 2007.

1. Poochy

Poochy Unregistered

Thanks, I'll try that and post an INP sometime.

For now, another personal record:

[Edit: Picture removed to make room for new record screenshot. Screenshot had: S5, level 881 @ 11:43:95, Master Ranking Time 11:37:76]

2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Cool !! [​IMG]
    New record added !

3. Sigma Draconis

Sigma Draconis Unregistered

For a while, I couldn't reach 500. With more single games than I could count in both TAP and Heboris UE, with all of the practice that I did in the latter, I just couldn't do it. Sometime later, I just halted all attempts and left it alone.

Then I came back to it today and:

[​IMG]

It's really nothing special, yet it still feels like a big turning point for me. There's more to practice, more to learn, and more to advance to. I can't wait.

Now if I could only effectively fit my Tetris sessions in with my Natural Selection sessions...

4. I know exactly what you are talking about. Letting go for a while and coming back, making a surprise out of yourself. I think it is all about staying calm. I am often trying to simulate that feeling of calmness so that I can get farther without any vacations.

The main problem is, there is always a limit. And that limit seems to be my keyboard. I got so angry the other day I smashed it too hard. The computer froze, and I had to reboot, and even open the computer up and fix the graphics card. Not very smart.

5. Poochy

Poochy Unregistered

Okay, I've recorded an INP: [Edit: link taken down. See my post on the next page for a better one.]

I got to level 882 in the video, but only reached S4.

I also managed to get an S4/899/11:51:05, but didn't get an INP of that.

6. Still S8, but I managed to shave over a minute off my old record. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I just need to figure out how the heck to shave off another 2:05? [​IMG]

7. Poochy

Poochy Unregistered

Argh. So close to 999...

[​IMG]

I also recorded an INP: [link]

At least I should be meeting my goal of getting to 999 by the end of this month.

8. Weaker grade (very few tetrises), but much quicker than my previous best:

[​IMG]

I should probably play less death for a while [​IMG]

9. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

How many time you usually take for the level 500 in Master mode?

10. If I'm closer to 5:00 than 5:30 I'm playing ok. I'm playing very well if I'm under 5:00.

11. Same level. Faster time:

[​IMG]

12. etherstorm

etherstorm Unregistered

13. New personal best for me:

S9 999 @ 8:49:73

Solid game except for the final section. Recorded and all, but I won't bother with proofs until I pass someone! [​IMG]

14. K

K

oh oh oh

this is good...

very good

Get the M rank and i will get a surprise for ya [​IMG]

15. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Hey !!

I come back!

have got a very good summer exciting and quiet, with a london trip, strasbourg trip, and my usual camping..

Now I am ready for the following tetris session 2007-2008, with those objectif before the end of year :

death : M - 550

master : M

TGM : under 11:--

PS : [​IMG] watch out c_t, I could get this one before you..

16. Poochy

Poochy Unregistered

Just by playing more aggressively (going for Tetrises, manual locking more) at the higher levels, I've managed to hit S6. The level's lower, though, since I made a few technical errors at the end. And I STILL haven't reached 999 yet...

[​IMG]

INP: [link]

17. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    YAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!

My hard training in Master mode has not been useless..

Now, I must come back on the DEATH mode..

(INP AVAILABLE !!)

18. Well done! You are very close to M!!!

Good luck with your Death trainning.

19. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

New record : )

[​IMG]

20. Poochy

Poochy Unregistered

I'm not really sure how, but I somehow managed to play a LOT faster all of a sudden, which allowed me to get S7:

[​IMG]

INP: [link]