Records: [TAP] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 29 Mar 2007.

1. You missed this thread. [​IMG]

2. K

K

Hey amnesia !

on your video, someone have posted a comment :

we should open a special thread about all those sentences...

ah ah ah [​IMG]

3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

NEW RECORD FOR ME : S9 in 9min14 (inp)

Shot at 2007-06-26

I'm a little bit disapointed.. [​IMG] 2 days ago I finished it in 9min03 but only S7..

I can manage the speed and the accuracy at the same time..

Sorry my game is really rubbish like every time from me.. [​IMG]

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Shot at 2007-07-09

[​IMG] Maybe one day I will decrease under 5min... [​IMG]
    But it's already a pleasure to see on the screen : 5:00:--

(INP available)

5. *is tempted to post a Heboris screenshot*

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG] ??

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

WHAT!!!!!??????????

8. wait

the speed.def values are shorter than in TAP

nevermind, ignore that

9. To ask a question which may have already been asked/answered elsewhere, how exactly do the ranks work in Master mode?

10. K

K

i certainly could give you the rules to get M rank but for Gm i remember that there is a topic created by lost.

but the best should be Amnesia or a moderator (ct) write them directly on the first post. same for other game mode and related topic.... [​IMG]

11. The level is lower, but the time is much faster:

[​IMG]

12. Air Gear

Air Gear Unregistered

I'll admit I haven't been playing much lately...there have been multi-week breaks in my playing, plus there hasn't been much playing in the REST of the time. However, I did play enough to get pissed at the fact that S1 comes up around 550 and S2 never seems to come up...let me say that I really hate the fact that S2 doesn't appear for something like 200 more levels, and then several levels come one right after another. That's just wrong. Oh well, it makes this achievement look better than it really is:

[​IMG][/img]

13. Poochy

Poochy Unregistered

My personal best: S4 rank, level 855 @ 11'46"90. Screenshot available on request.

Yes, I know I play too slow. I really need to learn to use the lock delay cancel more.

14. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG]
    Hey ! welcome new TGM player !

Don't worry about your time ! you are in the best place for that..

It's not only a problem of lock delay..

The best thing you could do is giving us an inp so me and few other guys will be able to analyse your game and give you some accurate advices..

15. For how long have you been in London, amnesia ?

Your english has seemingly improved [​IMG]

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Only 6 weeks and I'm leaving next sat..

So I've lived in here for a little bit more than 5 weeks..and I hope my english has improved!! [​IMG]
    In fact my girlfriend sometimes corrects me some sentences when I write on tc, I'm sure I havn't improved the writting at all..The listening is still a disaster as well..I feel a bit frustrating to be a about leaving just went I see a begining of improvement when I listen people speaking..

I have learned a lot of words and expressions ofcourse..And I also begin to speak much better and confidently..The shorts sentences comes naturally, but When often fail my attemps to build long and complexe sentence..

17. That is the most important part if you ask me.

18. Poochy

Poochy Unregistered

I've tried saving an INP, but it's not saving the pseudorandom number generator seed. How do I fix this?

19. Delete (rename) your NVRAM file before recording a game.