Records: [TAP] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 29 Mar 2007.

1. [​IMG]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

only one month left Zach. Then you can have it.

2. Ai

Ai

Oh WOW! Great time and I had no idea you were very good at invisible. Congrats! I believe you're good enough now to share a video. Maybe when you get Gm. ^^

Last edited: 9 Jul 2010
  3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

So you too TWF you are good enough to get GM ??
    Damn where do those so m-roll skilled child come from..

4. Muf

Muf

They are fed from the life force that oozes out from your bitterness.

5. I've practiced it off and on for a few weeks in texmaster, but I've never seriously obsessed over it.

6. [​IMG]

Ugh, you mean I have to play this shit again? Boring! Only one month left too...

7. Gold SK, you're improving. Congrats. You just bought yourself a couple of weeks.

8. COL

COL

Wow!
    Good job for the medal (not to mention the GM)

9. Nice, TWF. I'm being surpassed now, too. :)

10. singles: 15
    doubles: 6
    triples: 1

lines: 30

sry bro :(

11. K

K

Yo, So you're becoming stronger than ever
    from where i am i can't watch the video but 30 lines wow !!
    i can just check the fumen detail, but not bad at all.. i wish i can confirm my orange line one more time.. but i need to work out Ti as well :awe:
    let's play some TGM with amnesia this week :D

12. Green Line! Played on machine.
    I did alright during the fading roll, but I think I was trying to play too fast.

[​IMG]
    (Not a record, as I already have a S7 posted.)

13. kx5

kx5

[​IMG]

I kind of freaked out during the fading roll. I just barely managed to clear it. It was a pretty good run overall though, but man, I'm still not used to not having hold.

14. That is quite the entry onto this leaderboard... congrats on the orange S9.

15. Ai

Ai

I was expecting something like this after your solid TGM+ time. Congrats and good luck getting M. ^^

16. I don't think I've actually finished Master, so I've been playing a handful or so of games. Haven't done it yet, but I got close this game.

[​IMG]

17. Ai

Ai

Shouldn't be a problem if you can clear TGM+. Just play more often. I don't think many people cleared TGM+ before finishing Master. ^^

Edit:

Maybe kx5 cleared TGM+ before Master too.

18. Muf

Muf

The result of a zombie mode session:

[​IMG]

I was sleeping up to lv900, when I was woken up by the lightning background.

19. Ai

Ai

Very good, especially since you didn't get an SK medal.