Records: [TAP] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 29 Mar 2007.

1. Impressive! I like your 20G decision-making - a lot superior to mine and gaining much better results.
    Btw, Kitaru, you made it onto reddit.

Last edited: 13 Dec 2009
  2. Another time improvement, still no S2.
    [​IMG]

3. ei

ei

My sub-20G still SUCKS.

[​IMG]
    Code:
    14--EIHoppe----------------S9 - 999 @ 09:18:46 - 12/15/09 - Orange line (fastest clear: 8:57.66)
    It is faster than my previous S9, though, and it does bump me up a couple places. I suspect if I can clean up my sub-20G, I could probably take a decent shot at M.

(for reference, my total sub-20G for this run was about 5:35:
    0-100: ~1:10
    100-200: ~1:05
    200-300: ~1:05
    300-400: ~1:10
    400-500: ~1:05)

Shaving those down to about 1 minute apiece would put me under the 8:45 mark...

Anyone have any good tips for sub-20G?

~EI

4. Ai

Ai

Post your ST ranking EIHoppe. My best 0-500 performance is around 05:05. I just time attacked Normal mode to improve my sub 20G play. I also use cheat to train 300-500 which I can sometimes clear in about 02:05 now.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Topped out a few seconds away from Orange Line which is a shame. I will try to play some more tomorrow. I think I'm able to get S9, but I'll need to play a lot more and get used to 700-999. I can't keep my cool yet at the end. S9 will probably be for somewhere next year at this rate, but that doesn't really matter. Maybe I was a little too optimistic a while ago... And maybe I should start playing some T.A. Death instead for more stable 20G play. Hope you have better luck an_ass. ^^

My current ST ranking:

[​IMG]

I still need to get that 400-500 section time under 1 minute. 08:37:91 total if you add up all STs. Don't expect this to happen in one game any time soon. ^^

5. We'll see once I start playing again :p

(it'll be at least a week)

6. Here are my ST records (wiped a few months ago btw). Haven't had a whole lot of time to play, which is why there isn't too much uniqueness on the board. [​IMG]

7. Ai

Ai

That's 08:22:42 combined. Just to be clear. The times from the 100-200, 200-300 and 300-400 sections were achieved by having a very high and clean stack at the start of those sections. The other sections provide a better indication of my current skill level.

I checked Texmaster to make sure I'm not mistaken. Best time over there is around 05:15. Just to be exact. ^^' Though faster should be possible...

8. Ai

Ai

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Too exited to finish the credit roll. It was very close again... I may upload a video later, but I prefer waiting for a sub 10 minutes time with Orange Line.

And thank you very much Edo!! That is all. ^^

9. 9:00:60
    Interrupted by an IM during the credits, which stole focus from the game, does that count? :p

10. haha i suck at <20G, but i forced myself to do this now

[​IMG]

a little late, but happy holidays everyone!

11. FIPFAKFOPWEKFOPWJAEPGJWEIOPGJWEIOFBJEIOFOWEUIHFOUWEFHIOWEHFOIWEHFOWUIEFJIOAWEJFOIAWEFJIOAWEJFOIWEJFIOWEJFIOWEJFOAWEJFIOJWEIOFJOWEIAFJWIOAEFJOAWEIFJWIOAEFJWIOAEFJAWIOEFJ

12. Ai

Ai

Congrats batfly! This is getting a very intimidating top 10.

I'd award you the OL rednefed, but that wouldn't really get you any higher on the leaderboard. If I had gotten OL on the other hand I would have gotten a top 20 place.

I've had some time to watch the replay of my S9 game. I got S9 at level 996 with a t-spin single. Extremely close and simply very lucky. Time is bad (especially sub 20G) because I wasn't really pushing myself. The idea was to play around for fun to test some stuff.

0-500 --> 05:49:xx
    500-999 --> 4:18:xx

S5@815; S6@880; S7@901; S8@960; S9@996

If anyone's interested I'll upload the video. The only reason why this would be worth uploading is so you can see how even horrible and slow play can lead to high grades. Play near the end was fairly decent. ^^

13. ai i hate you >:(

ps not really

14. Ai

Ai

^^

I have been playing more frequently since I posted the GL S8. This is just a fluke and I should be able to do better and confirm this with an OL in the near future.

You can do it too. I'll try to upload a video by tomorrow to let you see that you don't need to play fantastically. My 20G stacking was very bad. Only after level 800 (when it matters most) did I play a little better. If you manage to clear a few tetrises near the end you'll get the grade. My mindset was to play around and taking it easy for a change. So no real pressure until I got to the credit roll. Frankly I'm glad I only got S9 at the very end or else I would have found a way to mess up. ^^

15. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

it is a little bit the mess on your sign.
    You should think about a better organisation, in a little tab for example.

16. Oh yeah, I posted a score a while back and it didn't get added. Here it is again!
    [​IMG]

Also, just for giggles:
    [​IMG]

17. Muf

Muf

For the less observant people ITT: that's a TGM2 screenshot, not TAP.

18. Ai

Ai

I know, I know... I'll see what I can do ASAP. ^^'

I saw that. Was going to ask whether it was an OL, but forgot about it somehow. Please do mention when it's OL next time.

19. COL

COL

Ah you've done it, finally. Congrats Ai !

20. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I missed something..I was sure kevin had performed a M at 8:38 or 39 a while ago..:confused: