Records: [TAP] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 29 Mar 2007.

1. K

K

CONGRATULATION KITARU !
    oh oh oh

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life, Choose to be Gm... But why would Amnesia want to do a thing like that? :V

2. HOLY CRAP KITARU CONGRATS! :o

I hope you realize that he will promptly mash you with an orange line Gm... XD

3. This thread is so filled with emotion ;_;

4. The worst thing about this (to me) is that I decided to give up tetris for about two weeks since I was in a huge slump and needed a break... then I woke up to this. Now I have to start playing again. It's only been 12 hours. :sowsuser:

5. orz

orz

grats kitaru @_______@

6. Ai

Ai

I knew this was going to happen sooner rather than later. A really big congratulation Kitaru and good luck with your next challenges. ^^

EDIT:

lol orz ^^

7. orz

orz

yeah i couldn't find text formatting i was content with haha

8. Go play Futari. Or get Raiden Fighters Aces and hone your falsificare skills. Oh wait, it's a HRAP3, not a HRAP EX3. :(

9. Congrats on the GM ranking! That must feel pretty damn nice, heh.

10. Wow. Excellent work.

11. COL

COL

Amazing!!!

12. Congrats dude! I'm still having trouble breaking 9 minutes.

13. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I'm still having trouble with accepting the fact that he simply blast my 2 best records (and not slightly) in both DEATH and MASTER, in less than 24h.

The fight between a 18 years old student and a honnest 25 years hard worker is unbalanced.:(

C_t ?? Have you received my PM ? Can you help me ?
    Give me the link and I will kill them.

14. Congratulations, wow, crazy good!

15. Muf

Muf

[​IMG]

GAME OVER YEEEEAAAAAHHHH B)

16. K

K

C'est officiel t'es vraiment une sous merde. :\
    Tu devrais essayer quelque chose plus a ta porte, ou relaxant

17. absolutely unbefuckinglievable, kitaru

18. Muf

Muf

[​IMG]

Not a new record, but noteworthy nonetheless. GREEN LINE IS NIGH...

19. Nice, muf! I think you'll be sub-10 S7 before long.