Records: [TAP] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 29 Mar 2007.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

WHOO !! A new S8 ! Congratz a lot! [​IMG]
    I remember my first S8 made me crazy..At this point each new rank is an explosion of joyce..I update it ! because c_t did that like a ...

A new performance yesterday evening, I take the lead of the invisible challenge I think, still motivated to be the first western invisible player.. [​IMG]
    In the case where I am wrong, I use Master 900 with instant invisible, that allow me to have the time on the screen..

DIGITAL and colour_thief ---> 50 sec !!

I agree I have been very very lucky regarding the rest of my score..But you can ask a comfirmation to jago..I sent him a sms to tell him about my 50sec, that made him lose a DEATH at 857..He was a bit angry..

I AM SO SORRY JAGO... [​IMG]

2. New best: S7, 976, 10min31

3. I've hit S6 three times today. First time I've had consistency at levels anything like that high.

I'll hit grade 1 long before I hit level 500, but I'll usually screw up at some point between 500 and 700, which is what I think is costing me so much. It's hard to concentrate purely on Tetrises after level 750 when you're already halfway up the field because of mistakes.

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I have removed the habit to concentrate on each tetriminos after 500 to avoid the mistakes..It is the best way to do a lot of mistake.. [​IMG]
    Then I play like that :

very regular and safety, 90% of my max speed before 500, and after : it is for the pleasure and..for the m rank! I play as fast as I can with my hands the most possible relaxed..Trying to play for the pleasure of the speed and not to beat a record..That seems to works very well..

You are much faster than me when I finished the first time the master mode, I remember it was around 11:20 at S7 as well..

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

WOW HO HO ??!

WHAT IS IT ? ??!

A NEW RANK FOR ME?? ??!

6. K

K

mdr !!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. I didn't know TGM2 had a rank ?. I'll need to add this in my game immediately...

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Are you stupid kotetsu ??

No.. [​IMG] I t is a surprise for colour_thief !!

9. Don't play games, let us know when you actually get m in master mode [​IMG]

10. I'm going to guess it's just a slightly faster S9 than mine.

11. My guess is it's 1 frame slower :p

12. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

13. mat

mat

ouch.

14. ARGH

I was at S7 at 920, did one tetris, kept on trying doing another one (or a couple of double triple) and died at 956 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    S8 was in my hand [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Btw, new personnal best: S7, 956, 9min50 (dunno HOW on earth I managed to lock until the end and get a big rank lol)

15. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

Woot new high score!! Guess all the death i've been playing helped...

[​IMG]

16. Absolutely sure! 100% [​IMG]

17. Bou

Bou Unregistered

OH OH OH !!!

two records in the same evening [​IMG]

18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

PUTAIN JAGO J'AI FAILLI TE DEFONCER !!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I was S8 a bit before 900..

Why have I failed the last section !!! [​IMG][​IMG]

19. tu pourrais rester poli...