Records: [TAP] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 29 Mar 2007.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] !!!

[​IMG]
    S4

12:08:80

I don't understand how I got that high. I broke S2, then almost successively broke S3 and S4.

2. After spending months at S4, I spend less than 24 hours at S5:

[​IMG]

3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Well done guys !! [​IMG]
    It is a pleasure to see that the Master mode has become fashion again!

4. Poochy

Poochy Unregistered

This is a slower Master Ranking Time, but I finally hit 999!

[​IMG]

Edit: I put the final portion of the replay on YouTube: [link]

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Is it with the S9 rank? [​IMG]
    You did not change your signature..

6. mat

mat

actually it was s8, but i didn't notice i hadn't changed my signature. i think i'm of the opinion that a 9 minute s8 is better than a 9 minute 30 second s9.

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I agree, but I prefer keep the rank in priority than the time...It is the reason that we have a Master mode and a Death mode in tap.. [​IMG]

[​IMG] orf..I prefer see a gap of 8 sec between you and me than 6sec.. [​IMG] That makes me a bit less anxious..Even if I am preparing a 8:50 S9.. [​IMG]

8. And now S7.

[​IMG]

Pity the time is so woeful. It was actually just a run that I messed up near the start. I wasn't expecting to beat my record with it.

Still, bring on S8 [​IMG]

9. Nice silver RO there Rosti, those don't come often.

10. RE you mean...

I actually have the inp for the run if anyone wants it. I was going to upload it onto Youtube, but it was slightly longer than 10 minutes (10:30 or something) so I couldn't.

11. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

All the more reason to break ten minutes. [​IMG]

12. Like I said, the speed was really quite poor, especially 1~500. I was misdropping all over the place.

13. The Youtube limit is 10:58, not 10:00

14. I'll try it later, but everything I've read on the site itself says the limit is ten minutes, unless you have an account with a lengthened restriction.

15. [​IMG]
    (level 589)

I love how you managed to transform that ugly playfield into an acceptable one. I wouldn't have though of that L placement.

16. Yeah, that was a time where I could use an SRS technique to sort things out a bit.

Ideally though, I'd rather not have had the messed up field to start with [​IMG]

17. Poochy

Poochy Unregistered

18. Haven't played for aaaaages.

Yesterday, tried a couple of games at my friend's home just after watching France Beating The All-Blacks (!!!) and beat my record on the first one [​IMG] moreover with a control pad !

S7, 11min26, 999.

Worst is that I was comfortable in the last section and did three tetris.

But before 700 I played so poorly (kinda "didn't play for long so keep cool, don't build too high") that I only got S7. But I KNEW S8 was very close [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS: That semi invisible challenge is nuts [​IMG]
    PPS: S8 next time I play, in four months [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]