Records: [TAP] Master (20G Code)

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 1 Jun 2008.

1. Ai

Ai

A week ago Edo told me he would be taking a break from Tetris and TC for a few weeks to take care of some stuff. He should be back in a week or two. ^^

2. Ai

Ai

[​IMG]

Decent time (green line); now I need to work on stacking cleanly when it matters most... ^^'

3. [​IMG]

orange line

4. Ai

Ai

Impressive time cyberguile!

[​IMG]

Improved my grade by slowing down a little. Still only Bronze SK, but first Orange line in TAP. I should be able to get S9 soon if I keep playing. ^^

5. Ai

Ai

A screenshot from 777 clearing the first 500 levels in 04:00:56. ^^

6. COL

COL

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Qu'est ce qui leur prend d'utiliser un lecteur video aussi pourri. Le jour ou elle est sur youtube faite moi signe, j'ai meme pas regarder plus de 10sec tellement ca me faisait chier.

EDIT : tres mauvaise humeur : session M ROLL avec 2 grades maxi au bout d'une demi heure.

8. COL

COL

you can download the videos with firefox and flashgot, it is still ugly and lowres but the animation is fluid.

9. have you seen him play death mode three or four blog post before ???
    He is playing like tgm1, tetrises only, optimizing every placement, really impressive :p

amnesia: t'abuse, si tu mets pause pour que la vidéo charge en entier avant de la lancer, c'est très propre

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Voila c´est ca justement : impossible d´appuyer sur pause !!

11. o_O
    rather odd, I watched it at work (where IE and flashplayer aren't fully updated. At. All. lol), and it worked perfectly, no problem to press pause

12. Ai

Ai

You can download an .avi video file here. I hope it works. ^^

13. I'm not dead. Just lurking more nowadays.
    [​IMG]

S9, 999 @ 8:25:33. Gold SK with score = 241760

14. Ai

Ai

Nice improvement and congrats with the top spot! ^^

777's blog is currently down, but if I'm not mistaken he recently posted a TAP Master 20G clear time of 07:22:73 S8. Though I believe it was an S8.

EDIT:

Here's the link. It doesn't show that it's orange line, but it's hard to believe that it wasn't the case. ^^

Last edited: 10 Oct 2011
  15. COL

COL

[​IMG]
    I needed to post this, it is the very first time I finish the game under 8:45. Of course it is 20G (I need sub 20G practice)and not even S9. but I'm glad anyway. 500 reached at roughly 4:52, I still have trouble past 900 and make too many misdrops.

16. COL

COL

S9 in 8:37:05

17. I feel your pain.

18. Have you seen the super upper move I did with the J at 648 ? B)B)B)